First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Dear Underdog,

I won't offer you any advice that your 10 year older, wiser self is unable to follow. Know that you are capable of doing everything in this letter.

First, you know those suspicions you have of what your future life will be like if you don't take action now? They turn out to be true.

Second, lighten up a bit when it comes to relationships. There isn't a "one" out there, but rather a one in a million. You will learn more from your mistakes than you will ever learn from staying inside your head.

Speaking of, you really need to quit complaining about your mom and start analyzing what YOU do to enable that crap.

Friendships are two way paths. Both people must give and take. Take a good, long look at your friendships and ask yourself which ones are symbiotic and which ones are parasitic. Be honest about which is which, even if you aren't ready to extricate them from your life just yet.

You know those crazy day dreams you have? You should listen to them. Instead as simply dismissing them as fantasy, realize they are clues pointing to the direction you must take. Never be afraid to acknowledge a daydream - there is no risk in that.

Most importantly. Taking ownership of your emotions. Good people have an odd way of accepting bad emotions as long as you admit to them and take responsibility for them.

Finally, if something is making you unhappy, why the hell are you doing it? That lesson applies to both big and small.

Best,
    -U

My 20 year old self in reply,

Dear Udog,

TL;DR.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'd make a list of things to do, in order to keep certain people from dying, mistakes from happening etc.

- Warn my childhood friend's mom not to go out, because she would get run over and killed.
    - Tell my friend and colleague not to get drunk and get run over and almost killed.
    - Tell myself not to become an electrician. Just a pure waste of time.
    - Tell myself that everything will be fine in a few years, and that the suffering I endured was temporary. It shaped me as I am today, and I am proud of myself.
    - If possible, do more things that I enjoy. Read as much as I can, etc. Which I have, though...

All in all, there are very few things that I could have done differently.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISFP
    Socionics
    ISFP

Dear Amy,

Stay away from parasitic "friends." You are not helping them. They are hurting you and everyone else who comes in contact with them.

If you meet Darrin, run away, very fast.

Study more and complete your homework. Worry about college in a few years. Get a job and test out the real world first.

Stop letting your emotions get the best of you and calm the hell down for once in your life. Tell your family how much you love them everyday.

You are gonna be fine. I know you won't believe it but you are much stronger and smarter than you think.

Hang in there,
    Love,
    Amy

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

From 7:
    Learn to masturbate.

I know you can't see it, and have a hard time accepting it, but trust me when I say you seriously lack self respect, self worth and a healthy body image. Be brave, and strong. Work on those things before anything else.

From 12:
    Procrastination hack: 10mins work:2mins fun, or 30 mins:10mins.

Tell Laurie she's beautiful.

Tell Cara too.

When you get past 13:
    Wait 'till you're ready. No, seriously, wait. Friendship is the way.

Don't go jumping into big decisions.

Don't choose history for GCSE!

Now:
    Don't text anyone like a maniac, be somewhat brief. Credit is expensive.

And regarding Harry Tobin, he's still got exatly the same problem with female bodily hair _.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Just say no.

P.S. It sounds crazy because it is crazy.

MBTI
    FREE

Dear Jonathan,
    Give this letter to your father please.
    Hey dad, it's your son from the future. Please buy as much Apple stock as you can afford on March 31, 2003. Yes, I know that is a few years from now, but trust me, it'll be worth it. Then be sure to sell all of it on December 28, 2007. This will yield a return of approx 2500% on the initial investment, aka $100,000 investment will become 2.5 million. Be sure to give me 10% of the profits for a finder's fee, it's only fair. Just tell me it is because of how great a son I am.

Just to show you I'm legit, on September 11, 2001 some crazy ass shit will happen. ;-)

Edit: ^satire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Short and simple:

Get off the internet while you still can.
    In my defense, I am a terrible person.

Riva

change your stupid hair cut.
    what the fuck were you thinking?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Either "Fool!" or "HHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH sucker."

Nah, actully it would be more like *To 12 year old self*

"Don't bother trying to fit in, you'll fail. Stop telling yourself everything happens for a reason, because it doesn't. And stop thinking you know everything. You don't.

Oh, and when a crazy stalker asks you to do extra curricular activities with them every day of the week, run away screaming."

MBTI
    ENTP

To 14 year old self:

Ask your religion teacher to criticize your writings.
    Your mother only ever says it's good.
    Your language teacher only sees the spelling and grammar errors.
    Your religion teacher is an amateur writer like you are. He'll be able to criticize the plot and the characters.

(Ok, I cheated - this is 14 years in the past. I won't say anything to my 18 year old self. She's about to begin studying physics and meeting a lot of nerds she will befriend in no time. I won't change that.)