User Tag List

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could send yourself an email 10 years in the past, what would you say?

Senior Member Array

The winning lottery numbers

Thats pretty much it.

3w2 so

Take the blue pill and stay in Wonderland !

Though I probably would live then on the street as a junkie now and wouldnt be able to send me a mail in the past from the future. Which actually would make up for a vicious circle in reasoning, which can be called a time paradox, which makes me thirsty for beer now !
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

Dear Jeremy,

No, Pokemon cards are not going to take off, and you're definitely not going to make any money by collecting them.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Hey there, you innocent and naive girl who thinks the bully at the playground is your biggest issue,

Things are going to get worse - those people that are growing up with you and live with you, the people that you think you can can't. Prepare yourself, it's going to get worse. You're going to realize what they really think and you're going to be hurt. But don't let it get to you. Don't let it stop you. You are your own self, you cannot and never will be their cookie cut out of a kid.

Best of luck,

P.S. stop taking out your emotions on your sister - she can't handle it and it's going to ruin your relationship in the long run.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

See Right Through Me Array Bubbles's Avatar

Dear Mini-Me,

Life is about to get a lot tougher than you thought. But don't worry, you will get through it. Somehow. Enjoy the friends you have now, 'cause half of them are going to move, and the other half are going to start acting really strange in the next five years. (Don't worry. They'll grow out of it. Whatever they say, they won't mean later on.)

While I'm at it, don't be afraid to tell him how you feel while he's there. You're just a kid, but even kids can have good memories that last a lifetime. He won't feel the same way later--take advantage now.

But yes. Things will get harder. So don't be afraid to stay nice throughout it all; that toughen-up thing? You will seriously fail at it if you try it. And middle school will not be fun without smiles.

Oh. And stop being such a drama queen. Adolescence isn't gonna last too long. You'll make it. Promise.

And in the future you're going to make really weird and out-of-character decisions that you're going to obsess over for no reason. They'll work out. So don't stress.

Most importantly have fun.

PS: Cut your hair and get contacts. You'll thank me later.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

morose bourgeoisie Array

Don't marry J. It's a mistake, but you know that at some level.
    When CM emails, ignore her. It will lead to a lot of pain. A lot.
    Contact Nadine. She wants you to. She is a beautiful person, despite what she has done to you.
    All that crap you told yourself about being not good enough was just that: crap. You have a gift, and I suggest that you cultivate it. All of those crazy musical ideas you have? Follow them. Some of them are world class. Your perspective is completely skewed.
    Karen will die in 2009.Yes, it's a waste, of the most beautiful person you ever knew, but you have to be strong for the others, because they can't make it by themselves.
    Of, and all those things you thought made you a freak, and an outsider? They make you unique, and very special to many people.
    Do you see a pettern emerging? Follow your instincts, but not your opinion about yourself, because it is 180 degrees, off.

P.S: Don't buy the Sonor drumkit. You're never gonna play them. Too heavy.

videodrones; questions Array Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar

Probably something along the lines of: You twat.

This is a really good idea.

Dear Sarah.

Don't hold onto the anger and the pain. Don't fall in love so easily. Be careful who you trust. You are going to go on one hell of a ride, enjoy the moment instead of focusing on the future. It will come.
    P.S. You are not fat and your kids will turn out OK. Oh and don't give up on the driving lessons, you silly girl. To fail is OK.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Hey Sky!

Do something. Anything! Time flies by...

I'd probably include some visual evidence.

8 sx
    --- Te

Dear Mace @ age 18,

... don't be a hero, live your life the way it is - get married straight away, complete an education, get a good job, meet your relatives (regularly) and SHUT UP!!!