User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Dear me,

She likes you just as much as you like her. Do it!

Sincerely,
    Yourself in ten years.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Don't listen to your counselor, you know he speaks BS, don't do the accelerated program. Also, step away from the LEGOs a sec and ask Jim to help you start driving; do not let your mother get involved in it at any cost!

PS: Kick Jim out of the kitchen till grandma moves in!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Dear me,

Holy shit, I'm sending an email into the past.

Sincerely,
    Me

(I really can't think of anything to tell my nine year old self that would have mattered. I was too messed up)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear me,

Grow the hell up! You're acting like a seven year-old!
    Oh wait...

Sincerely, Me

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Misty,

You're in a foreign country and about to celebrate your 18th birthday. You'll be legal drinking age... but do yourself a favor and don't drink so much. You'll want to remember more of this trip than you will if you don't slow down.

No one ever told you, but going home is going to be harder than leaving or being gone. When you get back, cut your family and friends some slack... and don't block them out of your life because they 'don't understand you' any more.

Keep track of your friends. If you lose track of them you won't find them again and you'll miss them like hell.

Don't be too quick to trust people... but when you fall for the BS you are fed, don't blame yourself. The people feeding you this shit are really good at telling their tales and you wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell even if you were the worlds best cynic.

When you hit the bottom, remember that forgiveness is key... and not just forgiving others, but forgiving yourself.

Moving to TN is going to be good for you, don't be scared. Enjoy it for all it is worth. Don't hold on to false hope too long though. Reality sucks, but the sooner you face it, the sooner you will be happy.

Give your family extra hugs when you leave NY, and when Grandpa tells you a premature 'good buy' "just in case anything happens to me" don't just sit in your chair. Get up and give him a huge hug and tell him you won't forget. Take a picture with him too. You wont realize until later that there were so few of them that you had together.

Take extra online classes or you'll end up being fked out of your degree. Seriously. It's going to hit you like a ton of bricks after all the work you've done and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it.

Hug your daughter more. She's one of those 'F's. I know the touchy-feely stuff doesn't come easily, but its really important for you to work on it. Hell hug everyone you meet. Feelings are OK. Anger is OK. Sadness is OK. You're allowed to break down and confide in people. You can't do everything alone, even though I know you think you can.

You can be happy, even if it doesn't feel that way. Hang in there, things will get worse (much, much worse) before they get better... but on the other side is a whole new you. You'll eventually see your cousins and family again, and realize that they've missed you and loved you all along. They never stopped loving you.

P.S. Take Kung Fu class, don't be scared!
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

You're 10. But you're still responsible for something - learning how to not care what the kids around you think. Be yourself, don't lose confidence because you can't find many kindred spirits, stop talking yourself down and start learning to work the system. Also, don't lose your enthusiasm or curiosity just because it isn't "cool" to others.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Dear me,

You're going through some hard times now, but times will get harder. Don't take yourself for granted and be so quick to dismiss yourself, others and the opportunities in front of you. You're stronger than you think. Cut your mom some slack, don't skip class, put your focus back on school and take those special science and math programs, you'll appreciate it later on. Also, turn your love for music into something. You already practice music for hours, make time to get out and jam with other people and work on your own music, it'll make you happy. I wish I could tell you it was going to be easy or hold your hand through it all, but I can't. Remember to think positively, hold your head up high and try your hardest. Things will fall into place. Good luck.

Love,
    the future you

MBTI
    ENFJ

Dear Littlelost...

Do yourself a favor and don't be so scared of taking care of you...there is NOTHING wrong with putting yourself in line (and even ahead of a few people) for your kindness once in a while.

Know fully all the joy....and the few heartaches you've experienced up until now...well there was very little you could do to change then but you definitely can and should relish the joys even more. Savor them...don't look around the next corner for more of them (they'll come) enjoy the ones that come to you in that moment...always. And take Cindy's advice and NEVER be sorry that you've had to enjoy the moon on your own many times. If you can enjoy the moon so very much on your own...just imagine when you have someone there that you love to share it with....and that will happen...believe me.

Put down that cookie, move to Seattle NOW!, You'll most certainly snowboard in Whistler...soon, and your broken heart will mend.

Love always,
    you
    (rockin' a life you wouldn't believe..catch up with me quick so we can talk about it)
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Dear 13-years-old Me,

You are not lazy or unfocussed even though your parents think that you are. You have attention deficit disorder and it will be much easier for you in school if you get it treated. Don't believe the lies about your being stupid, either. You just need more supervision with regards to schoolwork, but that doesn't mean that you're not a self-starter. You need to have a quiet, focussed environment and it's important that you get it.

Also, things will eventually get better between you and your family. Try to be patient. Don't tell them everything at once or keep everything to yourself until you burst. Cherish everyone around you, because people whom you love will die, and sooner than you think. Things that you think are important now will not matter in the future, and you honestly don't need everyone to like you. The people who bully you are doing so to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic little lives. Pay them no heed. Yes, you should do science. Go with it and have faith in yourself.

Regards,
    NS

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Brat,

Calm the hell down.

-Future self.