• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting, I got IEE. 4w3 Enneagram.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm okay with the result, though. I've really been questioning if I'm more Exxx than Ixxx -- and looking over the functions stack, it seems to fit me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IEE correlates with the MBTI ENFP. So yes, that may make you an E-type.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IEE correlates with the MBTI ENFP. So yes, that may make you an E-type.

I'm surprised because I've often typed as Introverted, but I feel like my type has changed over the years -- especially recently.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm surprised because I've often typed as Introverted, but I feel like my type has changed over the years -- especially recently.

ENFPs are often noted as being the most 'introverted extraverts' of the MBTI.
They often need time alone to reflect about what they've experienced and observed, while introverts need time alone to decompress from socializing.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFPs are often noted as being the most 'introverted extraverts' of the MBTI.
They often need time alone to reflect about what they've experienced and observed, while introverts need time alone to decompress from socializing.

I totally relate to that.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you relate pretty well to Enneatype 4, you could lean more toward introversion despite having some focus (like Ne) on the outside world. That seems to be the case for me, especially as an sp-dom.

If you were, say, an ENFP 7, you'd be bouncing off the walls with extraversion :shock:

[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]'s on target, too.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If you relate pretty well to Enneatype 4, you could lean more toward introversion despite having some focus (like Ne) on the outside world. That seems to be the case for me, especially as an sp-dom.

If you were, say, an ENFP 7, you'd be bouncing off the walls with extraversion :shock:

[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]'s on target, too.

I've often gotten 4w3 on the Eclectic Energies enneagram test, but last night I ended up scoring 6w7. But I took it again this morning and then got 4w3. I've also gotten just plain 4.

Submitting my ENFP type into the 9types enneagram test, I got a high score (7) under both 4 and 6. I probably am a 4/4w3 because a lot of it resonates with me. Hmm.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am also an ENFP, Socionics IEE with Ne, enneagram but 3w4.

I wonder what differences the 4w3 versus 3w4 will create, given that we have ever other typing the same...?:huh:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am also an ENFP, Socionics IEE with Ne, enneagram but 3w4.

I wonder what differences the 4w3 versus 3w4 will create, given that we have ever other typing the same...?:huh:

I took the Socionics test again and I got IEE with Ne too! I'm reading more about the enneagram stuff now.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being extraverted in Socionics is different from being extaverted in the common sense of the word.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know... IEE-Ne and 4w3, IEE-Fi and 4w3 is more understandable, but extroverted type with extroverted subtype and introverted enneagram...hmmmm :thinking:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know... IEE-Ne and 4w3, IEE-Fi and 4w3 is more understandable, but extroverted type with extroverted subtype and introverted enneagram...hmmmm :thinking:

Hmmmm sorry I don't seem to make sense to you!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Being extraverted in Socionics is different from being extaverted in the common sense of the word.

Tbh I think the same goes for MBTI as well. I think it's possible for a person to be cognitively/functionally extroverted while being socially introverted and vice versa, in both systems.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tbh I think the same goes for MBTI as well. I think it's possible for a person to be cognitively/functionally extroverted while being socially introverted and vice versa, in both systems.

Thank youuuuuuu.