• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Quadra best represents Typology Central?

Which Quadra best represents Typology Central?

• Alpha

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Beta

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Gamma

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Delta

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Enneagram
9w1
Just wondering what types might feel more easily at home here and who would feel estranged and foreign, though if I am correct in that this community is a very Delta oriented community, then I should also assume that anyone can make friends here as long as you show a willingness to be accepted! :D

Also, the question is asking about this forum as it is currently, not how it has been "most of the time", though I'd very much accept a sort of Quadra progression timeline from anyone up to the challenge!

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why ask if you know the answer.