User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default The Socionics Game (What's my type)

What do you think my Socionics type is?

EDIT: I tagged people who I think know some stuff about socionics. You don't have to comment if you don't want to.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Outowrd: I would probably not say anything unless I was 99% sure my view was correct or if I was extremely comfortable with them.
    Inward: I would maybe think of why they were wrong, and see if I should change my views. If their point still didn’t convince me then I would wonder how they got to their point.
    @Smilephantomhive Do you have an inward emotional reaction to these types of situations?

I found these questions to be irrelevant except this one. I can try to find you better questions at a later point in time.

For now: On a scale of 1-10 how serious would you say you are?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Legion liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Smilephantomhive Do you have an inward emotional reaction to these types of situations?

I found these questions to be irrelevant except this one. I can try to find you better questions at a later point in time.

For now: On a scale of 1-10 how serious would you say you are?

Well that sucks that the questionnaire thing isn't relevant.

But yeah I think I would be angry, but that would depend on what they said. Like I would be angry if it was something I never heard from them before, but if it was expected then I would just be annoyed.

I don't think I'm good at scales, but I would guess around 7 maybe lower if I'm in the right mood.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Smilephantomhive

I read your answers, but I find the questionnaire mostly irrelevant as well, so its hard to tell at this point what type you are.

I like this one a bit better ;40 Items long Philosophical Questionnaire

This one is also good, and was what helped people help me find my type, but its really long and takes a while. http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tionnaire.html
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    @Smilephantomhive

I read your answers, but I find the questionnaire mostly irrelevant as well, so its hard to tell at this point what type you are.

I like this one a bit better ;40 Items long Philosophical Questionnaire

This one is also good, and was what helped people help me find my type, but its really long and takes a while. 80 items long questionnaire
    Okay I'm going to take the first one because it's shorter and I feel like knowing which function they're trying to evaluate will make me biased.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Answered the 40 question one. Just tell me if you want anything elaborated and I'll try to do that tomorrow, but I'm done with philosophy for now.

— Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Urarienev and @Typh0n It's been about a week since I posted the new questionnaire, and I was wondering if you were going to get to it or not. No rush though. I know you are probably busy. I just wanted to remind you.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Smilephantomhive

Ok, I've read it now. I've been a bit busy, yeah.

Here are my thoughts for now;

You seem like you have a thought process dynamic > static.

With questions that require you to use Se, your responses seem unimpressive and you seem lost on how to answer "Idk what power is"(first questionnaire). Its either you are lost (weak Se) or aeren't interested (unvalued Se), or both (superego Se). I doubt you are Ne ego (and superego Se as a result) though since you act like question 13 is odd to you (about reality and perception) and its a very Ne ego question, though your use of Ne seems good, actually, it doesn't seem valued.

I don't sense the "harshness" of Te-ego in your answers.

The question regarding fate (question 3) you answer with alot of detail, and seem to like to explain your PoV on this subject, and that seems Ni-creative. But I will hold out judgement on you being Ni creative without having more evidence that points to it.

So strong but unvalued Ne, leaning Fe so I'm leaning towards beta NF. Maybe alpha SF.

But I'm really not sure at this point. My mind could change.

Also, just so you know, question 18 is about whether a wrong act is still wrong is its done in secret...like you steal, but noone ever finds out, is it still wrong? Or is it other people's opinion and judgement that make it wrong, thus making stealing not wrong if its done in secret? Thats what the question is asking.

Anyways, I hope it helps. Btw, do you have some idea what your type could be or do you lean towards something? Why or why not? We might be able to get closer based on what you already have.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    @Smilephantomhive

Ok, I've read it now. I've been a bit busy, yeah.

Here are my thoughts for now;

You seem like you have a thought process dynamic > static.

With questions that require you to use Se, your responses seem unimpressive and you seem lost on how to answer "Idk what power is"(first questionnaire). Its either you are lost (weak Se) or aeren't interested (unvalued Se), or both (superego Se). I doubt you are Ne ego (and superego Se as a result) though since you act like question 13 is odd to you (about reality and perception) and its a very Ne ego question, though your use of Ne seems good, actually, it doesn't seem valued.

I don't sense the "harshness" of Te-ego in your answers.

The question regarding fate (question 3) you answer with alot of detail, and seem to like to explain your PoV on this subject, and that seems Ni-creative. But I will hold out judgement on you being Ni creative without having more evidence that points to it.

So strong but unvalued Ne, leaning Fe so I'm leaning towards beta NF. Maybe alpha SF.

But I'm really not sure at this point. My mind could change.

Also, just so you know, question 18 is about whether a wrong act is still wrong is its done in secret...like you steal, but noone ever finds out, is it still wrong? Or is it other people's opinion and judgement that make it wrong, thus making stealing not wrong if its done in secret? Thats what the question is asking.

Anyways, I hope it helps. Btw, do you have some idea what your type could be or do you lean towards something? Why or why not? We might be able to get closer based on what you already have.
    Thanks for answering. I tend to get ILI on the tests. Then I thought SLI since I can be laid back, paid attention to my body, and stuff like that. It also stated how they can adjust themselves to the environment and I feel like I do that. But then I started to feel like that I maybe only had a superficial understanding of the socionics functions.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

After looking at the EIE and IEI function descriptions, I realize that I don't relate to them at all. Well maybe to bits and pieces of it, but i really have to stretch it. I know type descriptions aren't the best, but I specifically looked at the function ones and it's all I have to go off.
    @Typh0n thanks for doing this anyway. I know things like this take a lot of work.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari