• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Very Accurate Socionics Test.

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ne = 18
Ni = 20
Se = 6
Si = 7
Te = 18
Ti = 15
Fe = 6
Fi = 16

Ni > Ne = Te > Fi > Ti > Si > Se = Fe

Pretty good test, at least it can make cognitive functions (especially Ni vs. Ne) differentiable at least to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What sort of weird hybrid am I?

Ti 24
Ni 18
Te 15
Ne 15
Fi 12
Fe 10
Se 8
Si 6

Enneagram
9w1
WHY ARE PEOPLE USING THIS THREAD STILL, THE TEST IS CRAP AND YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT SOCIONICS IN PLACES PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY SEE

edit: ok it seems this thread is dead, but I was confused why this is the most popular thread of all Socioncics threads even if no one had posted for the past month.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHY ARE PEOPLE USING THIS THREAD STILL, THE TEST IS CRAP AND YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT SOCIONICS IN PLACES PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY SEE

edit: ok it seems this thread is dead, but I was confused why this is the most popular thread of all Socioncics threads even if no one had posted for the past month.

I wish more people discussed socionics on here. :(

punkermit

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
A friend of mine:

Ne 23
Ni 13
Se 16
Si 18
Te 21
Ti 28
Fe 8
Fi 16

Ti > Ne > Te > Si > Se = Fi > Ni > Fe

Now what is that? :unsure:

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Section A[/B]:

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 1
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 0.5 (Can I do that?)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 2.75
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 3
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2.5
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 1.75
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 3
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 2.5
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 0 :(
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 1

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 3
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 2.5
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 1.5
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 3
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 3
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 2
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 3
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 3
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 0
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 0
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 2.25
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 1.25
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.1
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 2.25
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 3
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 0
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 0.75
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 0.5

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 1.75
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 3
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 2.75
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0.75
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 1.25
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 0.75
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 3
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 0
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 2.75

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 2
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 0.75
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 1.5
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 3
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 0
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 1
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 2.5
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 0.75
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 1.5
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 1.5

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 0.5
2. I love order, systems and sequences. 0.25
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 3
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 0.25
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 1.25
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 0
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 0.25
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 0
9. I can easily understand algebra. 3
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 0.5

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 3
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 1.75
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 1.25
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 1
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 3
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 2.75
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 3
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 3
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 2.5

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 3
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 3
3. I prefer to be a homebody. 3
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2.25
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 3
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 2
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1.75
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 3
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 3
10. I prefer to meet in private. 2.25

Key:
A = Ne = 18
B = Ni = 25
C = Se = 12
D = Si = 16
E = Te = 14.5 first decimal total
F = Ti = 6...
G = Fe = 24.25
H = Fi = 26.25

Fi-Ni-Fe-Ne-Si-Te-Se-Ti

Don't ask how I'm an ISFP in the MBTI...

Edit: Wait, this thread is dead with the exception of the post above... woops...

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A 15 (Ne)
B 24 (Ni)
C 7 (Se)
D 12 (Si)
E 12 (Te)
F 6 (Ti)
G 16 (Fe)
H 19 (Fi)

Fi_Fe_Ni_Ne_Te_Si_Se_Ti ?

KESAKO ??:Fi::Fe::kick me:

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Section A: 13
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. (1)
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. (1)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. (1)
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. (1)
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. (1)
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. (2)
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. (1)
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. (2)
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. (2)
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. (1)

Section B: 15
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. (1)
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. (2)
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. (1)
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). (1)
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for thought: I love music, art, theater, books. (2)
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. (3)
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. (2)
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. (1)
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. (1)
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). (1)

Section C: 16
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. (1)
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. (1)
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. (2)
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. (2)
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. (2)
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. (1)
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. (1)
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. (3)
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. (2)
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. (1)

Section D: 17
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. (1)
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. (2)
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) (3)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. (1)
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). (1)
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. (2)
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. (2)
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. (2)
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. (1)
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. (2)

Section E: 21
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. (3)
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. (2)
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. (2)
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. (1)
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. (1)
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. (3)
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. (2)
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. (1)
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. (3)
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. (3)

Section F: 23
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. (3)
2. I love order, systems and sequences. (2)
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. (3)
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. (2)
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. (2)
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. (3)
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. (2)
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. (3)
9. I can easily understand algebra. (1)
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. (2)

Section G: 15
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. (1)
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. (2)
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. (1)
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. (1)
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. (2)
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. (2)
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. (1)
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. (1)
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. (3)
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. (1)

Section H: 17
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. (2)
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. (1)
3. I prefer to be a homebody. (1)
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. (2)
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. (2)
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. (1)
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. (1)
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. (2)
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. (2)
10. I prefer to meet in private. (3)

Key:
A = Ne (13)
B = Ni (15)
C = Se (16)
D = Si (17)
E = Te (21)
F = Ti (23)
G = Fe (15)
H = Fi (17)

Ti > Te > Fi and Si > Se > Fe and Ni > Ne

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Section A:8 Ne
Section B:17-20 Ni
Section C:6 Se
Section D:12 Si
Section E:10 Te
Section F:15 Ti
Section G:17 Fe
Section H:23 Fi

Fi > Ni > Fe > Ti > Si > Te > Ne > Se

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Section A (Ne): 15

Section B (Ni): 21

Section C (Se): 16

Section D (Si): 4

Section E (Te): 12

Section F (Ti): 19

Section G (Fe): 10

Section H (Fi): 12

That's not what I was expecting from Ni.

prof.Moriarty

这并不是最容易的测试,但如果你诚实,在确定你最喜欢的功能顺序时非常准确。 如果你似乎无法破译你的三字母类型,请发布你的功能顺序;我会破译你的结果,并告诉你你的社交类最有可能是什么。 :)

英语社会学考试 ru.laser.ru:

阅读陈述并写下你对每个陈述在多大程度上同意。 使用 0-3 的尺度,其中 3 = 准确, 2 = 同意, 1 = Seet 同意。 然后从每个字母部分计算积分。 看到此帖子末尾的键来安排您喜欢的功能顺序。

A节 :
1. 我非常有兴趣解决复杂的问题,解开矛盾的纠结。
2. 由于我的想象力和看到解决问题的不同办法,我很快找到了摆脱别人似乎没有希望的困难、复杂的情况和麻烦的方法。
3. 我喜欢一切不寻常、神秘和神秘的东西。
4. 我总是从意想不到的方面来考虑这个问题。
5. 我经常想到完全新的、不寻常的洞察力,我试图说服别人看到我的观点。
6. 我喜欢争论,因为我立刻注意到对话者声明(或报告、演讲、建议、项目、艺术品或机器和设备)的弱点,我可以找到很好的反问。
7. 我很快发现几乎任何人的缺陷/缺点。
我几乎不能容忍服从或下达命令。
9. 我完善自己,我的能力和技能,以增加迅速实现我目标的机会。
10. 我想和比较很多,注意到矛盾和不一致。

B节:
1. 我容易在脑海中创造美丽 / 和谐的意象。
2. 我很好奇,我试图想象各种情景,并经常直观地预测任何行动或变化的后果;我相信命运。
3. 我的理想是艺术氛围、美丽的环境、舒适和幸福的生活;我想活在上个世纪或未来。
4. 我不能在医院工作,因为我无法忍受医院的环境(臭味、病人的出现等)。
5. 我喜欢任何不寻常、美丽、信息丰富的食物:我喜欢音乐、艺术、戏剧、书籍。
6. 我对自己的看法比别人的意见更重要。
我以讽刺的方式对待别人,但我不会羞辱他们。
8. 我的决定内部不一致和不可预测。
9. 我需要从事艺术,因为它是一种表达方式。
10. 我的行为是为了用美丽的东西(和谐、优雅、美学、艺术作品)包围自己。

C节:
我是寻找麻烦的冲动者。
2. 在任何时候,我随时准备立即回应对我的任何攻击,我喜欢用压碎的打击来回答对手。
3. 受辱时,我受了伤,我强烈渴望报仇。
4. 我更喜欢奋斗和困难而不是停滞和单调:我快速动员,控制局势。 我可以坚强坚定,胜利应该是我的。
5. 我可以自信地协调他人的行动,并理解每种情况的弱点。
6. 我在战斗、辩论、竞争、竞争或战争中处于精神状态。
7. 我积极努力反对一切不符合我感情和观点的东西。
我想成为第一个打破所有记录。
我是一个冒险者,但如果有必要,我可以让自己达到最严厉的自律。
10. 当有人反对或抵制我时,我的大脑会更好。

D节:
1. 我愿意做与说服人们、提高他们精神、指导、分配任务、管理、发号施令的必要性有关的工作。
2. 在增加同事给我的尊重或同情的工作方案中,我变得更加积极。
3. 如果我必须惩罚别人的错误或不法行为,我就会以 “父亲” 的方式(没有愤怒和羞辱)。
4. 我喜欢参加各种公开会议,在那里我可以给别人留下深刻印象。
5. 我被华丽而嘈杂的眼镜所吸引,比如战斗场景、比赛、体育(足球、足球等)。
6. 我喜欢照顾别人,我愿意为他们的物质、商业和身体问题找到解决办法,但我更喜欢自己照顾自己,因为我知道我需要什么。
7. 我更喜欢世俗的快乐,包括:与自然的联系、食物、工作、爱、休息。
8. 我喜欢取悦他人,成为关注的中心,以乐观的方式感染人们。
9. 我很容易对别人产生影响,我可以灵活有效地管理他们。
10. 我采取外交行动是为了赢得良好的信誉和保持高地位。

E节:
我努力成为一个称职的人。 我以自己的速度和高质量的方式做一切,不喜欢黑客。
2. 我待人很严厉,但很公平。
3. 我对各种技术感兴趣,不断改进工作,以确保其高质量。
4. 我花钱很理性,总是为不可预见的场合存钱。
5. 我发现很难接受别人的工作方法。 我更清楚如何让它更容易、更好和更有利可图。
英译汉我看不出有什么理由对那些不带来物质利益的东西充满热情。
7. 我相信我能克服工作中的困难,取得最好的结果。
8. 我经常对减少疲劳的工作有热情,让我心情很好。
9. 即使人们不同意,我也不会改变我的生活方式。
10. 我最高兴做有用和必要的事。

F节:
1. 我是一个成熟有原则的人,以逻辑和常识为指导,而不是感情和情绪。
我喜欢秩序、系统和序列。
3. 据信我是一个秘密和保守的人,因为我对人很谨慎和不信任。
4. 我擅长需要分类和系统化的工作,能够处理数字、表、图表,我能够清楚地系统地实现积累的信息。
5. 我总是知道如何从逻辑上证明我的结论和决定是合理的。
我喜欢严格的分析。 我可以识别别人的论点和推理上的矛盾。
我喜欢在知识的帮助下解决问题,从而形成和谐、一致、有序的制度。
我喜欢解决需要一致、严格合乎逻辑的问题。
我很容易理解代数。
10. 我毫不妥协地捍卫我的观点、意图、计划和项目。

G节:
我是一个非常情绪化的人,感情对我来说意义重大,因为他们,我能够做出巨大的牺牲。
我是个乐观主义者,我希望有更美好的未来。
3. 我的情绪经常改变,不禁传给别人;我很容易开始和结束争论。
4. 我经常以浪漫的方式看待人和事件。
我喜欢分享我的经验,让别人回应他们。 我可以展示我有多爱和恨。
6. 我倾向于通过粉色眼镜看世界。
7. 我总是对别人的情绪感兴趣,我知道如何影响别人,让他们体验到某些情绪和感情。
我喜欢白日梦,没有任何实际目的。
9. 我的情绪往往表现在恐惧和希望之间的波动。
10. 为了心灵的安宁,为了找到休息和梦想的机会,我愿意牺牲很多。

H节:
1. 我更喜欢与人民和平相处,避免冲突和争端。
2. 我很容易/迅速地适应新的条件和要求。
我喜欢做家庭主妇。
我想什么时候休息就什么时候休息。
5. 我喜欢向人民提供特别援助,使人民有用、无私并取悦他人。
6. 我能感觉到那些经历失败和烦恼的人,好像他们是我的人。
我同意我是个可塑的人:我经常屈服于人的压力和环境。
8. 平静而不努力 / 繁琐的工作最适合我。
我正在努力消除误解,调和对手。
我更喜欢私下见面。

关键:
A=NE
B=Ni
C=SE
D=Si
E=Te
F=Ti
G=Fe
H=Fi

结论:
现在您已经按编号值排列了功能顺序,请从最喜欢的还是最喜欢的;如果您有任何混淆,请问问题。
Ne26>Ni24>Ti18=Fe18>Fi10=Se10>Si8>Te4
怎么解释?
IEI can be a proper fitting since those descriptions in section Te are the last things I care about or able to do in the world which suggests polr Te. But I am not sure whether my ADHD has anything to do with it.

edit: oops you guys were quarreling with each other, perhaps we should design a new test based on the dichotomies and the dynamical mechanism.

Last edited: