• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Very Accurate Socionics Test.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thanks for your input on all of this. It's been very helpful. I've read a bit more on ILE and have ruled that out because, yes, I'm not an extrovert. Not even close. Heh. I just thought it was interesting that I also was able to relate to their Ne. I will go with EII-Ne since I was able to relate more to it than the LII-Ne in the end. And, now I'm going to take a step back from all the questioning. Thanks again for your help and others help, too. :)

Edit:

Great. Now that I'm that reading about Ni-IEI, it sounds so much like me. But so does the Ne-EII. I won't even post the comparisons, because almost all of Ni-IEI was relatable. *sigh* I've been through LII to EII and now IEI. Why is this happening to me?! Okay. I think I'm done now.

Np. :)

Well, how does IEI sound more like you than EII if you have a summary?

Taibreah

Ni-INFp (Ni-IEI) (link to source)
Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov

Ok, I'll try it one more time. :) This is pretty much the entire section on Ni-IEI, so I'll break it up a little differently this time. So, only the crossed out stuff is not like me, but the rest of it is.

Relate to this:
Soft and considerate person. In his heart he is a dreamer and a romantic. Has figurative, associative memory, and can recall experiences from the past down to the smallest detail. Somewhat unsure in himself, inclined to doubt and hesitate in cases he has to speak or act decisively. He does not like to hurry, can delay carrying out tasks and finding solutions to problems to an indefinite period of time. Reminiscing about the past, he recalls all the mistakes and mishaps, then extracts from them lessons for the future. Thanks to a strong intuition sees short-term prospects of affairs and relations, but because of the tendency to idealize everything may also overestimate them. (This is the entire first paragraph, minus the sentence below that was cut from this paragraph.)

Questionable:
Under any circumstances does not lose hope that in future everything will turn out for the better than in the present situation. (It's questionable because of course I want things to work out in the end, but I do lose hope)

Relate to everything in this except what I crossed out:
Usually does not aspire to leadership and finds it difficult and tiring to handle organizational functions. Gravitates more towards intellectual sphere of activity than towards hands-on management and production. Dislikes routine, monotony, stereotypes, conventionality, strict order, having to follow rules and regulations. Likes to talk about various unconventional and mysterious phenomena, seeks new experiences, feels attracted to interesting and unusual people. Willingly accepts and promotes unordinary ideas and innovative approaches, but shows caution in new ventures; in such cases prefers to yield initiative to those who are more assertive and energetic. However, if necessary, exhibits outstanding diplomatic skills, achieving success where others, more straightforward and impatient partners who do not attribute much value to flexibility in relationships, would usually give up. Does not know which of the two disputants he should favor, therefore, will try to reconcile them.

In work can become distracted by irrelevant details, and thus run out of time to accomplish the more important tasks. In his apartment or at his workplace may allow for creative mess and disorganization. Being practical, thrifty, and calculating is not in his nature, due to which he misses some major opportunities. Respects strong, influential people. Needs moral, physical, and material support. Due to absentmindedness sometimes forgets to fulfill his promises, but then does his best to make up and make amends.

Sensitive and attentive to other people, tries to maintain even relations with everyone. Exhibits tolerance towards the flaws and weaknesses of others. Does not break immediately those relationships that have been exhausted for he grows used to people. Knows how to patiently wait and how to adapt to any circumstances (I might be able to adapt but I can quickly lose my patience). For the sake of good relations with those close to him, tries to meet their requirements for him, to develop practical skills, to perform at school and work, and to fulfill his family responsibilities.

Description by Victor Gulenko
Usually looks calm, dreamy, and contemplative. His facial expression is typically interrogative. Line of behavior is frequently passive. Romantic spirit, lives in the world of illusions and tries to avoid the negative. Optimistic (Questionable). As a rule, avoids conflict situations and supports compromise. Constrained in the way he dresses. Elegant and refined. Can fulfill functions of staff assistant in presence of a "strong hand", take up work in psychology and psychotherapy.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
[MENTION=32384]Taibreah[/MENTION] okay, yeah, IEI is an option too for you, don't know why I didn't mention it earlier.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's best when the perceptions can be put into words.

But sometimes it's not possible to put intuition into words.

E.g. the word for what expression is being displayed in the face/eyes, either momentarily or habitually (this often will not be strictly type related actually but there can be some very interesting correlations) or whatever other facial features are picked out (definitely related less to type than expressions, IMO).
This is theoretically possible, but I haven't seen anybody do it yet. However, I have seen many people (including myself) engage in VI and have a good accuracy level with it.

Also. An example of how a couple of photos are often insufficient for doing VI: I showed some photos of a person I know to a guy who's very into VI and claims he has a high accuracy level. Well he typed the person the superego/conflictor of the actual type. I managed (with some difficulty...) to make him point out the main factor he was relying on. Turned out he misread the expression on the face and associated that misread one with an expression that he found typical for that type that's the superego of this person's actual type.

This is a common problem with VI. I discovered that genetic twins are either conflictors or indentity; it is certainly possible that superego or conflictor types have a similar genetic mark (or something). One rule I've found is that superego of different subtypes sometimes look very similar, and conflictors either of different or same subtype also look similar sometimes. For example, you will find ESE-Si's that look like LIE-Te's and viceversa.

Doing VI IRL (or even a video where the typee is being comfortable and natural enough) is a lot better than a couple of photos but I think that's obvious anyway.

Agreed. Sometimes I can accurately type people just by interacting a bit with them IRL.

So how many ESI-Se's have you seen so far to build this pattern recognition? And were they originally typed ESI-Se independently of the VI factors you were using here?

I've seen a bunch of them both IRL and not, and formed my pattern recognition out of the samples. They were typed by me.

I find it hard to imagine any ESI scoring so high on Ne questions.

I see it pretty clear from her interaction here that she is ESI. The test results must be botched due to some factor (perhaps her +Ne PoRL).

This is the other thing with VI - if it shows discrepancy with evidence about the cognitive attitude of the person, it has to be reconciled before it can be relied on to any degree whatsoever.

Nono, the cognitive must always take precedence over VI. However, this test does NOT measure your actual strength with each fuction, it is just a self-assesment (and to top it off, it isn't even that well done, the Ni questions are total crap and some sound like Si instead). It relies on the self-awareness of the taker.

I won't even comment on those +- ideas.

You should study them, they're good.

Nice.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
But sometimes it's not possible to put intuition into words.

Then not optimal.

This is theoretically possible, but I haven't seen anybody do it yet. However, I have seen many people (including myself) engage in VI and have a good accuracy level with it.

OK, well, it should really be done. Same for typing based on cognition, too. Until then I'd be wary of claims about the accuracy level, too.

This is a common problem with VI. I discovered that genetic twins are either conflictors or indentity; it is certainly possible that superego or conflictor types have a similar genetic mark (or something). One rule I've found is that superego of different subtypes sometimes look very similar, and conflictors either of different or same subtype also look similar sometimes. For example, you will find ESE-Si's that look like LIE-Te's and viceversa.

Heh about twins... how many twins have you examined, I'm curious.

These um, rules... you can make way too many of these without a real systematic approach and then how do you ensure it's not leading to apophenia.

Also, this "look similar", "look like" stuff is very very nonspecific. Adding to risk of apophenia.

I see it pretty clear from her interaction here that she is ESI. The test results must be botched due to some factor (perhaps her +Ne PoRL).

Oh still the +- theories. How would that overwrite the most basic principles about function dichotomies.

Nono, the cognitive must always take precedence over VI. However, this test does NOT measure your actual strength with each fuction, it is just a self-assesment (and to top it off, it isn't even that well done, the Ni questions are total crap and some sound like Si instead). It relies on the self-awareness of the taker.

Sure, all tests rely on that.

Glad we agree on cognitive aspect > VI.

You should study them, they're good.

No, they are not good. I looked at them before, it's complete nonsense.

I will not enter an argument about this, however.

Butze

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got this... Ni-Fe-Fi-Ne-Ti-Te-Se-Si (Se-Si same result).
How do I translate this results?

Nelena

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:hi:I got: Ni(24)-Fe(23)-Ne(19)-Fi(19)-Si(10)-Se(9)-Te(6)-Ti(3)... as far as I can see that makes me EII(INFJ)?

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
:hi:I got: Ni(24)-Fe(23)-Ne(19)-Fi(19)-Si(10)-Se(9)-Te(6)-Ti(3)... as far as I can see that makes me EII(INFJ)?

No, more like EIE or perhaps IEI/IEE as other options. EII would only be the fourth, last option of the four NF types.

I got this... Ni-Fe-Fi-Ne-Ti-Te-Se-Si (Se-Si same result).
How do I translate this results?

Neatly fitting IEI along with your MBTI type I suppose.

Nelena

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, more like EIE or perhaps IEI/IEE as other options. EII would only be the fourth, last option of the four NF types.

Oh, thank you!:D but I am a little confused. I looked at sociotype and personality junky. The first one writes that the ego block is Ni-Fe while the other page claim it is Fi-Ne. Which one is correct? Or is it any difference between socionics and MBTI?:unsure:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Analyze me.

Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 2
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 2
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 2
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 2
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 3
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 2
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 1
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 2
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 1
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 2
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 3
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 1
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 3
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 2
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 3
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 3

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 0
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 1
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 0
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 0
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 0
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 1
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 0
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 0
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 1

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 0
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 0
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 3
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 0
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 3
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 2
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 0
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 0

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 1
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 0
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 0
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 3
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 2
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 1
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 2
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 1
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 0

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 0
2. I love order, systems and sequences. 2
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 1
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 0
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 0
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 2
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 0
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 0
9. I can easily understand algebra. 0
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 0

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 3
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 2
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 3
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 2
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 2
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 0
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 2
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 3
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 3

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 2
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 1
3. I prefer to be a homebody. 3
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 3
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 2
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 3
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 3
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 2
10. I prefer to meet in private. 2

Key:
A = Ne 22
B = Ni 23
C = Se 3
D = Si 8
E = Te 10
F = Ti 5
G = Fe 23
H = Fi 22

Conclusion: Ni/Fe > Ne/Fi > Te > Si > Ti > Se

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There aren't really good socionics tests available in english. Perhaps the SOLTI one, but it is still nor very good. The original, which have 700 questions (and the shorter versions with 500 and 300) are way better. Whenever I do the English ones, I get ILI.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. (3)
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. (2)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. (2)
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. (2)
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. (2)
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. (2)
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. (1)
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. (1)
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. (2)
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. (2)

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. (2)
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. (2)
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. (1)
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). (0)
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. (2)
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. (3)
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. (2)
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. (2)
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. (3)
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). (0)

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. (0)
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. (1)
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. (0)
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. (1)
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. (1)
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. (0)
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. (0)
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. (0)
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. (1)
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. (3)

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. (1.5)
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. (1)
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) (3)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. (1)
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). (0)
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. (1)
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. (2)
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. (1)
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. (2)
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. (2?)

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. (3)
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. (2)
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. (1)
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. (2)
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. (2)
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. (1)
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. (3)
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. (3)
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. (2)
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. (2)

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. (2)
2. I love order, systems and sequences. (2)
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. (2)
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. (2)
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. (3)
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. (2)
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. (2)
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. (2)
9. I can easily understand algebra. (2)
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. (1)

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. (3)
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. (3)
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. (1)
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. (0)
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. (1.5)
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. (1)
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. (2)
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. (2)
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. (3)
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. (2)

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. (2)
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. (1)
3. I prefer to be a homebody. (2)
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. (1)
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. (2)
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. (1)
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. (2)
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. (1)
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. (2)
10. I prefer to meet in private. (2)

Key:
A = Ne: 19
B = Ni: 17
C = Se: 7
D = Si: 14.5
E = Te: 21
F = Ti: 20
G = Fe: 18.5
H = Fi: 16

Te>Ti>Ne>Fe>Ni>Fi>Si>Se

I'm somewhat new to socionics, but I'm pretty sure that's not a type... At all... Anyone have any ideas?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. (2)
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. (2)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. (3)
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. (3)
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. (3)
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. (1)
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. (0)
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. (2)
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. (3)

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. (3)
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. (1)
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. (3)
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). (2)
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. (3)
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. (1)
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. (2)
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). (3)

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. (0)
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. (0)
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. (1)
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. (1)
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. (1)
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. (0)
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. (1)
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. (0)

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. (0)
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. (0)
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) (1)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. (0)
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). (0)
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. (0)
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. (2)
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. (0)
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. (0)
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. (2)

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. (2)
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. (0)
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. (0)
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. (0)
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. (0)
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. (0)
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. (1)
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. (1)
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. (0)

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. (1)
2. I love order, systems and sequences. (2)
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. (0)
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. (2)
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. (1)
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. (1)
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. (1)
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. (0)
9. I can easily understand algebra. (0)
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. (0)

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. (0)
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. (2)
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. (0)
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. (0)
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. (0)
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. (0)
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. (0)
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. (3)
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. (1)
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. (3)

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. (3)
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. (2)
3. I prefer to be a homebody. (2)
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. (2)
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. (0)
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. (1)
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. (1)
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. (0)
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. (2)
10. I prefer to meet in private. (2)

Key:
A = Ne (20)
B = Ni (23)
C = Se (4)
D = Si (5)
E = Te (6)
F = Ti (8)
G = Fe (9)
H = Fi (15)

Conclusion:
Ni-Ne-Fi-Fe-Ti-Te-Si-Se

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. (1)
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. (1)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. (2)
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. (0)
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. (0)
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. (0)
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. (3)
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. (3)
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. (2)

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. (0)
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. (3)
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. (3)
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). (3)
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. (3)
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. (2)
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. (3)
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). (1)

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. (1)
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. (3)
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. (3)
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. (2)
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.(0)
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. (0)

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. (2)
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. (1)
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) (1)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. (0)
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. (1)
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. (1)
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. (0)
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. (1)

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. (3)
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. (2)
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. (2)
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. (0)
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. (2)
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. (0)
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. (0)
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. (1)
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. (0)

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. (0)
2. I love order, systems and sequences. (3)
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. (1)
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. (1)
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. (0)
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. (0)
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. (1)
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. (0)
9. I can easily understand algebra. (3)
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. (3)

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. (3)
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. (3)
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. (3)
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. (3)
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. (2)
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. (1)
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. (2)
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. (2)
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. (3)
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. (3)

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. (2)
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. (0)
3. I prefer to be a homebody. (1)
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. (2)
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. (1)
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. (3)
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. (1)
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. (0)
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. (1)
10. I prefer to meet in private. (3)

Key:
A = Ne - 13
B = Ni - 23
C = Se - 11
D = Si - 9
E = Te - 12
F = Ti - 12
G = Fe - 25
H = Fi - 14

so by this...

Fe>Ni>Fi>Ne>Te=Ti>Se>Si

wdf lol

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Ti - 27
Ne - 26
Ni - 23
Te - 21
Se - 18
Fi - 15
Fe - 5
Si - 3

Taking into account the first two, I'm still LII, though I'll never quite understand Socionics.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti - 27
Ne - 26
Ni - 23
Te - 21
Se - 18
Fi - 15
Fe - 5
Si - 3

Taking into account the first two, I'm still LII, though I'll never quite understand Socionics.

Though if you're LII, why can't you understand socionics?:D

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Though if you're LII, why can't you understand socionics?:D

I do understand the system, it's just depending on the tests it always varies between ILI and LII. I also dislike that they use the same function names as MBTI to mean different things (I believe that if you're going to base your project on someone else's job and you're going to destroy its contents, you should name them differently, unless you consider the name of the concept is wrong and you wish to explain what your definition of the concepts are... otherwise be creative and think of new words). Sorry, mental rambling.

It also happens that many people don't feel it's "completely accurate". Maybe by trying to make it more detailed (for example, intertype relationships), it has more information that can be considered wrong by a larger number of individuals than if it had less specific but more solid information? Just wondering.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do understand the system, it's just depending on the tests it always varies between ILI and LII. I also dislike that they use the same function names as MBTI to mean different things (I believe that if you're going to base your project on someone else's job and you're going to destroy its contents, you should name them differently, unless you consider the name of the concept is wrong and you wish to explain what your definition of the concepts are... otherwise be creative and think of new words). Sorry, mental rambling.

It also happens that many people don't feel it's "completely accurate". Maybe by trying to make it more detailed (for example, intertype relationships), it has more information that can be considered wrong by a larger number of individuals than if it had less specific but more solid information? Just wondering.

Well, tests are garbage if you are trying to determine your type, sine they are limited in how they can measure the system they claim they measure.

They use the same function names, but I don't think this is done to destroy Myers and Briggs work...since it was Jung who first formulated these functions. Socionists are often criticial of MBTI, I know, but there is also recognition by early socionists of Myers and Briggs work. I think they are just trying to be faithful to the functions that Jung formulated, staying true to the main idea but changing it somewhat.

And the last part is true but I guess you can say the same for any system? I mean there is always some people who feel it is innacurate, and that's fine, no system is perfect. Enneagram also gets into details with wings, arrows, stackings etc, and alot of people feel that is the enneagram's strength.

Anyways...my post was just banter and I didn't mean to turn this into a debate...lol.

astrotheologian

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Key:
A = Ne
B = Ni
C = Se
D = Si
E = Te
F = Ti
G = Fe
H = Fi

Conclusion:
Now that you have your functional order in numbered values, arrange your functional order from most preferred to least preferred; please ask questions if you are confused in any way.

Ni and Fe tied for the highest at 27.
Si and Ti tied at 14.

Ni = Fe > Fi > Ne > Se > Si = Ti > Te

Looks like EIE coz Se>Ti

Last edited: