• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Gamma] Gamma teens

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As teenagers, how did you gammas behave in school?
Did you act the way you do now or not? If not, what quadra did you act like?

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I AM a Gamma teen.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well then, did you behave like another quadra when you were even younger?

Beta mostly. But then again it was probably just Se. I was a very difficult and territorial child to raise. You could hardly get me to do anything without me fighting back. When I was 6, my father wanted me to read a book of prayers. It was a holy book and you couldn't put it on the floor out of respect. I didn't want to, so I threw it on the floor and refused to read it.

Also, if you touched my things, I will cry or take it back. These are MY things, and I am not going to let you take it away from me. When I was 13, my mother confiscated my cellphone. So I attacked her and tried to get my phone out of her grasp. It was very messy and violent and needless to say the once pristine phone got all scratched up and dented.

If my brother uses any of my things, I used to and would tell him off. I don't know why I am so territorial. I guess it's just my instinct, and I take care of my things very well. I don't want people ruining my things with their grubby hands.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Beta mostly. But then again it was probably just Se. I was a very difficult and territorial child to raise. You could hardly get me to do anything without me fighting back. When I was 6, my father wanted me to read a book of prayers. It was a holy book and you couldn't put it on the floor out of respect. I didn't want to, so I threw it on the floor and refused to read it.

Also, if you touched my things, I will cry or take it back. These are MY things, and I am not going to let you take it away from me. When I was 13, my mother confiscated my cellphone. So I attacked her and tried to get my phone out of her grasp. It was very messy and violent and needless to say the once pristine phone got all scratched up and dented.

If my brother uses any of my things, I used to and would tell him off. I don't know why I am so territorial. I guess it's just my instinct, and I take care of my things very well. I don't want people ruining my things with their grubby hands.

Ah, this is so relatable! I was incredibly territorial as a child as well. (Still am though, gosh...)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All the teenagers behave like beta lol :D

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I formed strong bonds with individuals rather than groups, I couldn't hang out for the sake of it. Had a much easier time relating to older people.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you touched my things, I will cry or take it back. These are MY things, and I am not going to let you take it away from me. When I was 13, my mother confiscated my cellphone. So I attacked her and tried to get my phone out of her grasp. It was very messy and violent and needless to say the once pristine phone got all scratched up and dented.

:mellow: My gosh, you sound like my sisters, they are both in Beta. :blush: Selfish douchbags. :dry: lol

I didn't want to, so I threw it on the floor and refused to read it.
K, that sounds like me.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not a Gamma. Would like to be as driven as a Gamma, but as a Delta that doesn't seem likely. ;)

ataru

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are nothing but vengeful douches

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They are nothing but vengeful douches

giphy.gif

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Was a loner, only had one good friend. Could only hold conversation and interest with older people. Was inquisitive in class, asked too many questions according to the teacher, disruptive to the class because the other children thought I was joking around. Was bullied a little bit. Luckily the school was very anti bullying. For sport I did swimming, wasn't that good at it. I think I'm pretty much the same today.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type is determined before a person is born,since a child needs to read, process, learn and prioritize information from their very birth.

As such, Gamma children and teens behave like young Gammas. They don't behave like Betas because they aren't Beta types.
Every type and every quadra has its own specific behavior at young age and in their teens from which you can guess their type belonging.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I formed strong bonds with individuals rather than groups, I couldn't hang out for the sake of it. Had a much easier time relating to older people.

This

Was a loner, only had one good friend. Could only hold conversation and interest with older people. Was inquisitive in class

And this.

Life was serious business as a kid.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see: I was a very solitary teen, only making friends with one or two other people. In my last year, I lost contact with my other friends due to a few misunderstandings. As aforementioned, socializing was not one of my goals: I didn't care about entering in any clubs or sports most of my peers breathe in. Didn't try very hard in most of the subjects, but I ended up being in the top 10th-percentile in my class. To be honest, I do regret not attempting to make more friends with them, because some of them were quite interesting and kind.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was an athlete with good grades. Outside of school, I took karate and boxing lessons. Emotionally very stoic. Had a few close friends but never got into the social scene. You probably would've mistaken me for an introvert. Spending long hours in solitude has never really bothered me.

Last edited:

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kept to myself and had no friends. Though I also failed academically and was disliked by many teachers. Not sure if that's typical behavior of a specific quadra.