• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Gamma] Gamma teens

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was a loner, only had one good friend. Could only hold conversation and interest with older people. Was inquisitive in class, asked too many questions according to the teacher, disruptive to the class because the other children thought I was joking around. Was bullied a little bit. Luckily the school was very anti bullying. For sport I did swimming, wasn't that good at it. I think I'm pretty much the same today.

Pretty much the same for me. My friend was an ENTj, and I didn't swim, I played soccer with her and the boys. I could clown around a lot, but I wasn't part of any cliques really, bit of an outsider, bit bullied for a while, mainly because I struggle to find the correct words and phrasing under time pressure and stress to defend myself. I was good at fighting, and did none of it, because I was in a selection private school, where my parents didn't pay full tuition, so I couldn't afford getting into trouble.

I'm still pretty much of a loner, despite my type being 'extroverted'. However, I enjoy action and a lot happening, and being able to resolve situations by what I do. Have, and always had, a very cynical, black and dry sense of humor, that isn't always appreciated.