User Tag List

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

Default ILE-Ne and ILE-Ti, Get Over Here!

If you are an ENTP and a socionics ENTp, would you mind answering a few questions?

1. What is your subtype?
    2. How do you treat and process new information? Do you accept things readily or are you always judgmental of its validity?
    3. When you want to hurt someone (because they hurt you), do you do it with cold calculation, or with fiery passion?
    4. How does one find you in a crowd? How do you stick out against other people?
    5. What are your interests?

TIA.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    If you are an ENTP and a socionics ENTp, would you mind answering a few questions?

1. What is your subtype?
    2. How do you treat and process new information? Do you accept things readily or are you always judgmental of its validity?
    3. When you want to hurt someone (because they hurt you), do you do it with cold calculation, or with fiery passion?

TIA.
    1. Ti, mostly, but its a scale. Among the subtyping probably 55% Ti and 45% Ne.
    2. I love new information so much that I actively seek it. I don't accept something as valid until it passes a few logical hurdles but I'm willing to hear out another viewpoint even if it does seem irrational.
    3. I typically don't want to hurt anyone. I rarely take anything personally though. I am tit for tat with these kind of things. If someone really does something fucked up then I reply in kind. Fight fire with fire or ice with ice. Then I usually move on and forget about things overtime. I'm not one to hold on to a grudge.
    4. I'm not typically in crowds so I can't say. But in social gatherings I'm not hard to find. I'm usually having the most interesting conversation in the room with someone.
    5. So many things that its really hard to narrow down Obviously typology is one of them but that's a given being here an all.
    Likes Nørrsken, Punderstorm liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

ILE have Se as their role function. They are more than capable of displaying strong volitional qualities, appearance, and general "can't touch this." However, they are this way out of their understood necessity for such in society, not because they actually value it, and they will revert to seeming extremely gentle when they can drop the mask.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bs
    Socionics
    ILE None

1. What is your subtype?
      Ne. Based on descriptions. Extroverted subtype does not mean more social which is important to note.
      It is in my mind. I abstract it compare the result etc. I do not brainstrom on practical level very well. Potentials are in concepts to me.
      Latter stuff is closer to a gamma thing. I see no value in it. I like to teach lessons though through some absurd ways of mine.
      The one who is seemingly trying to walk through walls.
      Systematic ways of understanding stuff. Math and science (but not in a gamma NT way). You can just become interested in anything if you are allowed to look it through that lens.

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post

1. What is your subtype?

TIA.

1. ILE Ti
    2. Suspicously if it is asserted as fact and expected to be accepted at a moment's notice. Am also generally doubtful of info that comes from people unless it's anecdotal or acknowledged as personally flavored. Or if it's in an area the person is qualified in.
    3. I process new information by thinking about it and whether or not it makes sense with what I know. Apparently I get kind of Ti with that. I'm more inclined to accept information if it makes sense, even if it's not necessarily supported by a lot of studies.
    4. I am always skeptical of validity.
    5. I withdraw from people who hurt me. I tend to not act on the desire for revenge, other than depriving them of myself (although I don't really view that as revenge in an emotional way).
    6. They usually whistle or text me. I blend in.
    7. I have offbeat interests and enjoy being honest about them. My interests are all over the place.
    8. Sake, cryptography, graphic design, photography, prepping, guns, war films, East Asian cinema, hiking, among other things.
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post