• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone interested in talking about Socionics?

Roars

Permabanned
hey, looking for anyone to talk to about socionics, I might even be able to help with type stuff too. Ill download whatever client. Theorys really interesting, but I hate how long forum's take for responses haha.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
That doesn't make any sense, [MENTION=27772]Roars[/MENTION].

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you should get on vent [MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION] probably would talk to you about it as some others.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I happen to be in vent I'll talk to you about socionics, mood depending. :smile:

You want to get yourself a vent password and account. Message a mod.

Permabanned

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm interested and know a bit about the theory. Please feel free to send me a PM.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is vent?

the forum's im chat system. if you'd liek to use it you can shoot [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] a pm