• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mona's interview

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Welcome to the beta party. I think you are mbti infj. There might be more infj than infps

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
10 sec into interview:
Am i the only one thinking that guy sounds rapey
Run [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If this was Conan O'Brien:

"that... sounds.. pretty weekend related"
*kicks in audience laugh*

"that's pretty standard"
*audience laughs*

"..what interests you in psychology?"

Inis: *OMG HE ACTUALLY CARES thought process* Well *polite but loud laughter* I got into.. *legs cross towards audience*

Oh man.. I love my imagination. :D

Him being in the tone and replies of Inis:

Body-language/facial expressions of Inis:

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They did seem to work well together in the interview. It didn't look like supervision. Assuming he is iLE, SEI or EIE would be fitting.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They did seem to work well together in the interview. It didn't look like supervision. Assuming he is iLE, SEI or EIE would be fitting.

I generally work well with ILEs. I have been in a long term relationship with one and before I dated a SLE guy, so I work well Ti egos and ExTp types. The thing is, I very much enjoy Ti, but less so the Fe... I mean their Fe is weak and more manipulative than empathetic and I find it repulsive. Even when an ExTp tries to be romantic, it's repulsive for me. I just don't like when they use Fe, but I love them when they use Ti.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. Just call it a vibe, but I think INFJ is a better fit.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. Just call it a vibe, but I think INFJ is a better fit.

Why? I mean...I have been told I am an INFJ a few times even the interviewer typed me IEI, but... whyyyyy? I personally don't think it's correct. :shrug:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why? I mean...I have been told I am an INFJ a few times even the interviewer typed me IEI, but... whyyyyy? I personally don't think it's correct. :shrug:

I don't know. a vibey vive that vibes in my vibe detector.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. a vibey vive that vibes in my vibe detector.

The thing is that all of those people who typed me as INFJ or IEI have never really explained why. I have never been given a real argument as to why should I be Ni+Fe instead of Fi+Ne.
Maybe if I would ever get a real explanation it would be different, but it's hard to accept one's type when it is based on vibes and airy illusions.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The thing is that all of those people who typed me as INFJ or IEI has never really explained why. I have never been given a real argument as to why should I be Ni+Fe instead of Fi+Ne.
Maybe if I would ever get a real explanation it would bed different, but it's hard to accept one's type when it is based on vibes and airy illusions.

But I have told you why. :(

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
But a lot of reasons you used can be applicable on any NF type honestly.

That is why a lot of people think you are a possible fj f some sort compare to ixfp because you sometimes have a tendency to point out iconsistencies in what people say and like that statement above.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is why a lot of people think you are a possible fj f some sort compare to ixfp because you sometimes have a tendency to point out iconsistencies in what people say and like that statement above.

So...whatever...I like to argue and to debate, but not because I want a conflict, but because a healthy exchange of opinions can help me grow as a person and also help me learn new facts and ideas.