• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quadra driven tv shows

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Alpha
Tenchi muyo
Lego the movie

Delta
Family guy
Tenchi muyo

Gamma
Naruto

Sunny Ghost

I can't recall which types belong in which quadrants. But I'm interested in this thread! Have a link of some sort?

Sunny Ghost

I think I recall ISFp, ESFj, ENTp, and INTj in my quadrant.

Also, I'm less familiar with animes. More non-anime references please!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've only seen like one episode of Game of Thrones but it seems very Beta to me.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
gamma and delta
breaking bad
teen titans

gamma and alpha
batman

beta and delta
american psycho
yu yu hakusho i do not have a link

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Delta - Si Ne Fi Te / Breaking bad, Orange is the new black
Alpha - Si Ne Fe Ti / Once upon a time? Daredevil
Beta - Ni Se Fe Ti /Game of Thrones, Scrubs
Gamma - Ni Se Fi Te / Dexter, Buffy, sherlock, House(?)

Anime;
Death note ~ delta
FMA: brotherhood ~ alpha
kill la kill ~ gamma
code geass ~ beta/gamma

correct me if i'm wrong, I'm new to socionics :alttongue:

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm self-centered enough to notice things that are in some way like me, so I will watch and remember shows that click, and will have mainly Gamma references.

Impression of Supernatural mid-season 1 is that Sam is INTJ, Dean is ESFP, thus, main cast Gamma.

There are all sorts of references in Game of Thrones, but Gamma is Arya Stark, Jon Snow, Ygritte(?), Theon Greyjoy, Jaime Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Roose Bolton, Daenerys Targaryen.
Tyrion is Alpha, probably also Catelyn Stark.

I've seen PowerPuff Girls typed as ENTJ, ESFP, and IxFP, though that's up to debate, but thus Gamma.

Stranger Things is again a mix, but has plenty Gamma - Eleven (ISFP), Jonathan (ISFP), Steve (ESFP), and I've seen Nancy typed all over the place, but some say ENTJ. I don't have an opinion on her. Lucas is 100% Delta.

Xena the Warrior Princess herself is Gamma, but I would say the overall impression of the show is probably Delta, as is Gabrielle.

I'll add when I think of more. Feel free to challenge what you disagree with, or add argument if you do agree.