• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New World Socionics NF Descriptions!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, really agreeing with most of that IEE description now. Super duper!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Always been split between all of the NFs (except ENFj). Solely based on descriptions, I seem to fit the INFp (IEI). However I relate more to Ne than Ni. Oh well. Socionics confuses me. :shrug:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Always been split between all of the NFs (except ENFj). Solely based on descriptions, I seem to fit the INFp (IEI). However I relate more to Ne than Ni. Oh well. Socionics confuses me. :shrug:

If you relate more to Ne than Ni in Socionics (not MBTI), then you wouldn't relate more to Time than Ideas as put forward in the profiles.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
If you relate more to Ne than Ni in Socionics (not MBTI), then you wouldn't relate more to Time than Ideas as put forward in the profiles.

I think mostly it's hard for me to understand the differences between MBTI and Socionics functions. I've researched the latter a little bit, but I just haven't found any clear-cut and straightforward descriptions.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think mostly it's hard for me to understand the differences between MBTI and Socionics functions. I've researched the latter a little bit, but I just haven't found any clear-cut and straightforward descriptions.

That's understandable. The differences between the two systems are insidious and hard to pick out on face value, except perhaps for Sensation and Feeling.

I would say to, at an early stage, simply not think about MBTI when working out what you are in Socionics.