123 Last

Thread: I will VI you

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Default I will VI you

I've been Socionics-ing for a few years now and typed a LOT of people, and these days, I'd consider myself to pretty savvy with VI.

If you're curious (or vain) and generally not dismissive of VI, post three or four photographs of yourself in various situations and moods and I'll try my utmost to give you a solid VI typing. If I need more photos, I'll ask.

*If it doesn't match your self-typing, please don't scoff or be childish, I see what I see, and sometimes people don't have a correct self-typing too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm vain!
    Last edited by Chanaynay; 05-19-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Chanaynay:

EP temperament, feeling type, Fi > Fe, which puts it between ENFp/IEE and ESFp/SEE. Leaning towards ESFp. Got any regular face webcam style shots?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@boomslang Only this really blurry one of me Skyping a friend:

Also could I get an explanation for the things you said - EP temperament and all that jazz?
    Last edited by Chanaynay; 05-19-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Chanaynay:

It's hard to put into words, because it comes from a lot of observation. It's just a holistic thing, like how someone would see a small creature with wings, feathers and beak and call it a bird. I try not to over-analyse it, because it gets in the way of getting a good answer from the gut, and the explanation would hardly satisfy anyone.

All in all (all the photos, vibe, presence, energy, overall mood, fashion choices), I'm getting a read of Se/Ni > Ne/Si. That all combined, I think you're Socionics ESFp.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
    @Chanaynay:

It's hard to put into words, because it comes from a lot of observation. It's just a holistic thing, like how someone would see a small creature with wings, feathers and beak and call it a bird. I try not to over-analyse it, because it gets in the way of getting a good answer from the gut, and the explanation would hardly satisfy anyone.

All in all (all the photos, vibe, presence, energy, overall mood, fashion choices), I'm getting a read of Se/Ni > Ne/Si. That all combined, I think you're Socionics ESFp.
    Hmm okay that makes sense.

What kind of vibe/presence/energy/all that makes you think SEE though? Like how you said in another thread that IEEs have an idiosyncratic choice of fashion. I'm just curious what parts fit the profile.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Here you go, have at it.

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Chanaynay:

SEEs have a presence that comes with being a Se base type. An IEE and a SEE that are both 7w6 will both come across as optimistic, exuberant and fun-loving, but it's a spectrum thing. SEEs that are 7s tend to be the "most 7" if that makes sense. They stand out like sore thumbs, have more energy, are usually more obviously positive than IEE, ILE and SLE.

I kind of get the sense that you're disappointed when you can't be in the complete centre of photographs, like all eyes must be on you. There's something about sensing types that's more attention-grabbing in general than intuitive types. It's like all the parts of their body are filled in and they have less distractions from external reality. You could have two identical twins dressed the same and have one be sensing, one intuitive and the sensing type would still be more attention-grabbing 99% of the time.

@Hard:

All I'm getting from those is Rational and potentially sitting on the aristocratic NF/ST spectrum. Could you post some more photos?
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

@boomslang As it seems you are still on, perhaps you'd care to have a go? I'll put up a few pictures for a little while. I find VI highly amusing.
    Now, therefore, lead on where you would have us go, and we will follow with right goodwill; you shall not find us fail you in so far as our strength holds out, but no man can do more than in him lies, no matter how willing he may be.

Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

@Dr Mobius:

I'd say irrational (P type) first and foremost, logical, Te>Ti, Delta quadra, so ISTp/SLI. I'd say Te-ISTp for your full type.

Potentially 6w5 for enneagram rather than 9, but that's conjecture.