• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] I will VI you

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been Socionics-ing for a few years now and typed a LOT of people, and these days, I'd consider myself to pretty savvy with VI.

If you're curious (or vain) and generally not dismissive of VI, post three or four photographs of yourself in various situations and moods and I'll try my utmost to give you a solid VI typing. If I need more photos, I'll ask.

*If it doesn't match your self-typing, please don't scoff or be childish, I see what I see, and sometimes people don't have a correct self-typing too.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm vain!

Last edited:

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]:

EP temperament, feeling type, Fi > Fe, which puts it between ENFp/IEE and ESFp/SEE. Leaning towards ESFp. Got any regular face webcam style shots?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] Only this really blurry one of me Skyping a friend:

Also could I get an explanation for the things you said - EP temperament and all that jazz? :happy2:

Last edited:

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's hard to put into words, because it comes from a lot of observation. It's just a holistic thing, like how someone would see a small creature with wings, feathers and beak and call it a bird. I try not to over-analyse it, because it gets in the way of getting a good answer from the gut, and the explanation would hardly satisfy anyone.

All in all (all the photos, vibe, presence, energy, overall mood, fashion choices), I'm getting a read of Se/Ni > Ne/Si. That all combined, I think you're Socionics ESFp.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

It's hard to put into words, because it comes from a lot of observation. It's just a holistic thing, like how someone would see a small creature with wings, feathers and beak and call it a bird. I try not to over-analyse it, because it gets in the way of getting a good answer from the gut, and the explanation would hardly satisfy anyone.

All in all (all the photos, vibe, presence, energy, overall mood, fashion choices), I'm getting a read of Se/Ni > Ne/Si. That all combined, I think you're Socionics ESFp.

Hmm okay that makes sense.

What kind of vibe/presence/energy/all that makes you think SEE though? Like how you said in another thread that IEEs have an idiosyncratic choice of fashion. I'm just curious what parts fit the profile.

á´…eparted

passages
Here you go, have at it.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SEEs have a presence that comes with being a Se base type. An IEE and a SEE that are both 7w6 will both come across as optimistic, exuberant and fun-loving, but it's a spectrum thing. SEEs that are 7s tend to be the "most 7" if that makes sense. They stand out like sore thumbs, have more energy, are usually more obviously positive than IEE, ILE and SLE.

I kind of get the sense that you're disappointed when you can't be in the complete centre of photographs, like all eyes must be on you. There's something about sensing types that's more attention-grabbing in general than intuitive types. It's like all the parts of their body are filled in and they have less distractions from external reality. You could have two identical twins dressed the same and have one be sensing, one intuitive and the sensing type would still be more attention-grabbing 99% of the time.

[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]:

All I'm getting from those is Rational and potentially sitting on the aristocratic NF/ST spectrum. Could you post some more photos?

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] As it seems you are still on, perhaps you'd care to have a go? I'll put up a few pictures for a little while. I find VI highly amusing.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION]:

I'd say irrational (P type) first and foremost, logical, Te>Ti, Delta quadra, so ISTp/SLI. I'd say Te-ISTp for your full type.

Potentially 6w5 for enneagram rather than 9, but that's conjecture.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION]

just for shits and giggles

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'd say irrational (P type) first and foremost, logical, Te>Ti, Delta quadra, so ISTp/SLI. I'd say Te-ISTp for your full type.

Potentially 6w5 for enneagram rather than 9, but that's conjecture.

Interesting thank you. I lack the necessary adherence or embodiment of order to be an e6. E9 is simply a place holder until I find the right fit.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait [MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] does this mean I pass as a 7? :D

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION]:

Ne/Si valuing, Ne base, Fi>Ti, I say IEE/ENFp.

Sure.

Trust me when I say this, adherence and embodiment of order are not hallmarks of e6. It's more about the anxiety/fear they get from being a head triad type. Which seems to peak in 6, is more hidden in 5 and is ignored as much as possible in a 7. Not that this is something I'm picking up from your posts, you just kind of look like a 6.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's been a while since I've had objective evaluation of my type. I'd like to know your opinion regarding it.

Thank you very much for doing this.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]

Trust me when I say this, adherence and embodiment of order are not hallmarks of e6. It's more about the anxiety/fear they get from being a head triad type. Which seems to peak in 6, is more hidden in 5 and is ignored as much as possible in a 7.

This was what I was getting at. The e6 outward need to have external order, outwardly projecting, hoping to stem the inward turmoil. Have you read Sandra Maitri; its this particular definition that I'm using. I like chaos, its when I have too much certainty that I start to fall apart. I've read a few enneagram books (Riso Hudson, Helen Palmer, Naranjo, Chestnut, and currently reading Maitra.) and the e6 descriptions have always left me somewhat perplexed. I can be somewhat neurotic, but compared to them I'm practically a honey badger.

Not that this is something I'm picking up from your posts, you just kind of look like a 6.

I understand, its the distant, guarded, touching everything with a glove demeanour no? That’s boredom, a situation made infinitely worse by the fact I happen to be terribly dull.

Aganne

Hay, I am curious what would you say about my type, so here is some photos of me from my friends' wedding.