• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] Activity relations unfavorable?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I really have a hard time interacting up with one. I get yelled at for not getting introverted sensing done right. My activity relation is demanding of her first two functions. I tell her stop, I'm not interested and she does it anyways. She think it's actually playful when I express annoyance. It looks like we get a long on the outside but can't interact up close. What is your experience with your activity relations.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I always get turnt with my activity relations

Alea_iacta_est

If ILI, SEI and ESI will tend to appear very much like each other, but they feel very different.

ESI tend to be more serious and have the social appeal of being confident.

SEI are more playful, and have the social appeal of being child-like and emotive.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I actually get along better with my Activity Relation than any other type. LIE-Ni in particular, though, rather than the Te subtype.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
So, is it allowed to have a good relationship with my Activity partner or does that mean I'm mis-typed as my Mirror?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, is it allowed to have a good relationship with my Activity partner or does that mean I'm mis-typed as my Mirror?

Yeah, you could be ESI-Se.

Activity relations are fun and pleasant but when the relationship gets too demanding its really stressful, like SEEs I know get real emotional about everything despite being intelligent in an NT way, they prefer not to rely on their intelligence at all when solving problems, preferring to rely on people skills, which is also a form of intelligence, but not applicable everywhere.

Last edited:

Roars

Permabanned
So, is it allowed to have a good relationship with my Activity partner or does that mean I'm mistyped as my Mirror?

Yes, it's allowed. It's one of the better inter-type relationships, though breakdown does occur. The Hidden Agenda gets overloaded, and an incompatible temperament makes it difficult to reconcile viewpoints. Essentially, getting the energizing effects of the HA with virtually none of soothing effects from the Dual Seeking function. The Hidden Agenda just seems to be used incorrectly, and in situations where it's not appropriate, so it ends up falling apart if in too close proximity for a prolonged period of time. It's an easy fix though relationally, just spend a little time apart. Much easier to deal with then other inter types,especially ones outside your quadra.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get on with them plenty fine as long as they do not over manage me. Most LSE's are pretty good at giving me space and we share the same core values (generally). I'm not sure I have met one with which I had a particularly difficult time. Seems pretty easy going and comfortable to me. Whilst also being a good work relationship, they tend to appreciate my ideas and I appreciate their ability to get down to work.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't really know any SLIs irl so... :shrug: There are so many types I've never met in my whole life. Like LSE, SLI and it actually took me a long time to meet proper IEE too, I also know zero EII and zero INFPs. I have no idea how I get a long with people of my quadra. I have a suspicion that my grandpa might be delta ST and he's an amazing person, we are very different, but I value everything he's ever done to the highest level possible. He could be gamma too though