• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Beta] Do I seem like beta NF?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just have to ask, sorry guys...
Do I seem like a beta NF to you? :D

PerfectlyConfused

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you mean BETA as in Alpha-Beta Male, then by that "standardising", yes, because you had to ask.

If you're on about something else, well, i'm gonna look like a fool, but thankfully no one will be able to see my face cringing as I ponder how many days I should I disappear for, til everyone forgets.

Are you asking for that definition of Beta, or is it a tweaked psychology test now with modifier result? (or something completly different, lol)

.... Maybe in the future, I should click the OPs name first, before I start typing, to make sure their avatar is actually theirs and that they're actually the appropiate gender? Lol. (damn it!)

So what's Beta NF?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know you.

However, if you like environments where people are passionate, united, driven and direct with each other, then you're more likely to be Beta.

If you like environments where people are more calm, sincere, helpful, self-reliant and individualistic, then you're more likely to be Delta.

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
One of russian socionic (Vera Stratievskaya) briefly described the value of Blocks:
"If the alpha - quadra ashamed to be silently-unmoved,
in the beta - quadra - weak and helpless,
in the gamma quadra - lazy and inactive,
the delta - quadra shame not to strive for self-improvement, a shame to stop there and cease to work on yourself."

I like this description, it shows the essence.

á´…eparted

passages
I don't see it.

I am kinda the standard of what beta is, and I don't see us having very much in common at all.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see it.

I am kinda the standard of what beta is, and I don't see us having very much in common at all.

Really from what I know of you (granted very little) An obvious beta is not how I would describe you. Pursing a Phd in Chemistry is a career path I would use as an example of were not to find a beta NF. You also argue on the wrong side of sociopolitical threads. Actually the guy who makes all those controversial, unbacked by evidence threads, the ones you virulently oppose isn't a bad example.