• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How could an ENFP be INTp?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just took the test on the socionics website and I got INTp. It fits, too, oddly enough. The results seem to disagree with my MBTI, though.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just look at [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION].

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps you are currently mistyped.

On MBTI, the xNxP types all fit well, but ENFP most matches my growth pattern.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Lol, you're not INTP. :D You may be an INFP, but from what I got you're the nicest guy around. ;) I would even say 2w1 > 7w6.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably the tests mistyped you

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, the test probably got it wrong.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol, you're not INTP. :D You may be an INFP, but from what I got you're the nicest guy around. ;) I would even say 2w1 > 7w6.

It was 50/50 on T/F, and thank you for the compliment!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I just took the test on the socionics website and I got INTp. It fits, too, oddly enough. The results seem to disagree with my MBTI, though.

wait are you INFp or INTp? INFp socionics and ENFP mbti are a pretty common thing.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The fact that you are an Ni dom in socionics makes this make sense. Since INTp and INFp in the system both lead with Ni (albeit one with negative and one with positive Ni), you'd be able to relate to both to some degree.

But seriously. The tests suck. It's really study intensive and grapevine focused. The best knowledge you get about the system is from others and from your own long realizations.

To put this into perspective... MBTI = Skyrim, Socionics = Dark Souls. lol

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

link to test.

deleted
MBTI and Socionics are not compatible. Socionics for example has Ethical types not Feeling types, defines their functions very specifically, like Se being equivalent to reception of authority dynamics and force, tries to use an adaptation on Jungian temperaments, like IJ, IP, and dichotomies like static and dynamic, etc. There's little to no exact meaningful correlation to MBTI, in fact it's best to ignore Socionics altogether if it's going to cause these kinds of problems.

I still believe in duality, but I don't think Socionics has the answers to this. Jung already did with his types and their shadows.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At any rate, my biggest issue has been to live in the real world rather than spaced-out in my head with teapots.