User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    What's an ESTp behaving like an ENFp like? Describe it like you did with the ENFp who plays the ESTp?
    Get too emotional about their relationships, analyze them for months after breakup, try to advertise how personable, socially adept, or emotionally sensitive they are to people around them, come up with zany schemes, try to teach others about the emotional side of life, play the role of the "psychologist" or moralizer or "people analyst". Like with ENFps trying to depict themselves as Se doms, it comes out as forced and inauthentically gaudy, and the details you learn about their lives don't correspond to what they are trying to show of themselves. I used to know this ESTp who would stress his superb social skills and personal sensitivity, but then I witnessed him be a rude jerk to a random guy who was trying to help him. At that point it became evident that he's only putting on a show when he was trying to convince me and his other friends of how interpersonally sensitive he is, and that it wasn't true.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    Get too emotional about their relationships, analyze them for months after breakup, try to advertise how personable, socially adept, or emotionally sensitive they are to people around them, come up with zany schemes, try to teach others about the emotional side of life, play the role of the "psychologist" or moralizer or "people analyst". Like with ENFps trying to depict themselves as Se doms, it comes out as forced and inauthentically gaudy, and the details you learn about their lives don't correspond to what they are trying to show of themselves. I used to know this ESTp who would stress his superb social skills and personal sensitivity, but then I witnessed him be a rude jerk to a random guy who was trying to help him. At that point it became evident that he's only putting on a show when he was trying to convince me and his other friends of how interpersonally sensitive he is, and that it wasn't true.
    thanks. How is this different from playing ENFj instead?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    thanks. How is this different from playing ENFj instead?
    The zany schemes for one ENFjs don't steer themselves that way, they are usually mindful of all the potential things that can go wrong. In comparison to ENFps they are more paranoid, less likely to associate with unfamiliar and strange people or rush into something unknown.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I somehow missed this thread.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12