• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] Differences between SLE 7w8 vs SLE 8w7

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As the title says. I would like to know more. Fire away.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Self explanatory. The 8 relies primarily on his no bullshit attitiude and the 7 primarily on his planning.
[MENTION=9075]infinity[/MENTION]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As the title says. I would like to know more. Fire away.

I would picture SLE 8w7 as more sturdy, no-BS, physically aggressive and hardy and SLE 7w8 as more crafty conman/used care salesman/hedonist

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Self explanatory. The 8 relies primarily on his no bullshit attitiude and the 7 primarily on his planning.

Yeah but I was specifically asking about how this manifests in the SLE type. thanks btw :)

I would picture SLE 8w7 as more sturdy, no-BS, physically aggressive and hardy and SLE 7w8 as more crafty conman/used car salesman/hedonist

Thanks. Are you thinking of the male archetype here? How about the females?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Yeah but I was specifically asking about how this manifests in the SLE type. thanks btw :)

Yeah, I have a perfect example. Trump is an estp 8w7. That guy Kali Muscle that I posted in health and fitness is a 7w8 and so is Jack nicholson.

8s are super no bullshit and serious. My step dad is basically a local version of Trump (millionaire builder, godfather looking dude), if you dont listen and do exactly what he says he starts to get huffy and red in the face until you listen to what hes telling you (he's 68 and hes still scary as shit).

7s like to have fun and joke more than 8s, but the 8 wing gives them a serious bullshit allergy. Jack Nicholson is a perfect example.

ESTPs:
If the person is serious and always scary, theyre an 8w7. If theyre clever and funny, but are allergic to bullshit, theyre a 7w8.

I dont think there are any real 8s on here. An 8 wouldn't have the patience for some theoretical bullshit like type.
IMO, theres mostly 6s and 7s, along with some 5s on this site. This is our territory.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I have a perfect example. Trump is an estp 8w7. That guy Kali Muscle that I posted in health and fitness is a 7w8 and so is Jack nicholson.

8s are super no bullshit and serious. My step dad is basically a local version of Trump (millionaire builder, godfather looking dude), if you dont listen and do exactly what he says he starts to get huffy and red in the face until you listen to what hes telling you (he's 68 and hes still scary as shit).

7s like to have fun and joke more than 8s, but the 8 wing gives them a serious bullshit allergy. Jack Nicholson is a perfect example.

ESTPs:
If the person is serious and always scary, theyre an 8w7. If theyre clever and funny, but are allergic to bullshit, theyre a 7w8.

Thanks.

I dont think there are any real 8s on here. An 8 wouldn't have the patience for some theoretical bullshit like type.
IMO, theres mostly 6s and 7s, along with some 5s on this site. This is our territory.

Is that like your pet theory? Because this is the second theory on that today that I've seen in five minutes.

And you've basically just claimed here that 8's cannot be N types.

I will admit I don't really have high tolerance for the speculation that goes on in many threads here. Sensible stuff is good, the rest I just don't even read :) ...if I accidentally do, I'll call BS on it.

I come here to read about people stuff. Analysis of myself and situations and some other people. If you say an 8 cannot be interested in any of this... then sure fine I'm a 7w8 ;P

(I'm kind of 50/50 on these two types myself.)

Their enneagram.

Lolwtf. :smile:

I was asking about typical manifestations of the differences. If you got any input on that, great, if not, then :bye:

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
And you've basically just claimed here that 8's cannot be N types.

It would make more sense to see an N 8 on here. The ESTP 8s I've seen in real life would not give a shit about this stuff. An ISTP 8? Doubt it.

Is that like your pet theory? Because this is the second theory on that today that I've seen in five minutes.

Makes sense doesn't it?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would make more sense to see an N 8 on here. The ESTP 8s I've seen in real life would not give a shit about this stuff. An ISTP 8? Doubt it.

So maybe there's 8's on here after all.

Makes sense doesn't it?

Nah, the other theory picked three different enneagram types.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You missed the point. STP 8s don't give a fuck about theory.

The original point was that you claimed there can't be any 8s on here at all.

If you meant it specifically for STPs then next time say so, right away.

Now however, why can't a Ti-dom (ISTP) be interested in analysis? Even if type 8.

Even for ESTP's it would be pretty much typism to declare that they cannot be interested.

Not typical, sure. Not the same as saying that they absolutely cannot be interested.