• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Test turbo

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTj

First time I got that. Used to get INTp

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I should have added I didn't take much time to process the questions. I finished it in under 2 minutes before going to bed.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congratulations, ISFj!

(usually I get ISFp on socionics test; 'J' was weakest dichotomy preference on this test)

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTp. I've gotten that result before on the Turbo version but not on their longer test.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is actually a Myers-Briggs test. It gave me INXj, which is wrong for my Socionics type. I'm not even remotely Ne-creative, and my inner world is dynamic, not static.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is not a socionics test, but an MBTI test!
And I got an INFP :dry:

anastasiaromanova

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know hardly anything about this system but I just took this test:

Tests

and got this description. It is staggeringly accurate.

Using extroverted intuition as his base function and introverted feeling as his creative, the IEE is adept at generating new possibilities, particularly those that relate to human interaction. Like the ILE, the IEE absorbs and comprehends new concepts with amazing speed. However it should be noted that the IEE relies on his personal observations as a foundation for his conceptual understanding; he bases all his theoretical frameworks on what he has observerd in the real world. If the IEE cannot relate a hypothesis to something he has personally observed, it is more difficult for him to conceptualize or believe in it. The IEE uses his creative function to understand the intricacies of relationships and human interaction. At his best, the IEE has deep and profound insight into the nature of human behavior and their relationships; at his worst, the IEE's propensity for generating possibilities can leave him adrift in an idealized world with little motivation to actually accomplish goals or complete projects. Furthermore, although the IEE understands abstract concepts quite readily, he sometimes glosses over the logical framework of a hypothesis or theory. Learn more about the IEE here! - See more at: Tests

anastasiaromanova

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ps I don't know how to get my subtype though (subtype under my avatar was chosen by accident and I can't delete it). I'll figure out how later, but if someone would orient me, the shorter distance between two points would be greatly appreciated.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFx

uEJHgrK.png

Whoops, my results are in two polar opposite quadras. Not that it matters much to me.. but, yeah, points to this being more akin to a regular ol' MBTI test.

Chesire Tower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFp

Your result
d_arr_b.gif

muscle.gif

strength.gif