• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Beta Quadra Video Examples

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
´compilation of gay was my first thought

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SLE-Se (Dave):

Ah how on earth did you come up with SLE (Se)? I mean that video points to Si valuing within the first minute. Notice the contrast with James an obvious Se valuer.

Dave:
spends all his time sleeping.
Doesn't understand why James doesn't have/need some down time to “just sit there and do nothing.”
Loses control of the interview within a few minutes, and cares little about it.
Acts goofy to try an lighten the mood against James more demanding presence.

James perfect example of Se valuing.
Never stops views it as a personal failure.
Immediately takes control of the interview, the position of power.
Baffled by his brother's need to do nothing.

*Some like to pretend they're shyer than they are, haha... they do not generally express anger too often.

SLE (Se) are not shy in the slightest, and they often suffer from frequent anger issues. Their deep seated need to be the most powerful and respected person in the room, which they often seem to succeed at temporarily; combined with their inability to read people, and short sightedness ensure a short fuse.

I really cannot express how confused I am with this typing; he looks like the worlds most obvious Alpha SF probably SEI (Fe) e9. To account for the high school ambivertism, and that everyone likes him (SLE (Se) are fairly demanding individuals who often unintentionally upset most people.)

Wait perhaps you meant James instead? Because while an obvious Se valuer, he strikes me as a Gamma SF, too individualistic to be a Beta.

Last edited:

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Socionics has them both listed as ESI's. Dave reminds me of a shy SLE I know, who's in touch with his emotions (Fe in getting people to like him... going with the moment but having appropriate instincts on how he could affect others). I could also see my friend as an ESI at times.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18346]LittleV[/MENTION] I presume that because you edited out your mention, though I still received it :huh:, that you don't want to really go into this (fair enough socionic conversation are usually terribly dull :)). I did have a through look around and couldn't find anyone bothering to type Dave.

Anyway i'll share a few links to an excellent resource, an amalgamation of modern socionic sources free of fundamentalism, an western typology. The type profiles for SLE, ESI, an SEI. I think after some examination of it you will understand my typing inclinations. :bye:

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
EIE-Fe:
*My EIE-Ni friend thinks she reminds her of me more than herself. I find this to be an interesting comparison.

IEI-Fe:
*I'm seeing additional associations due to our birthdates/cohorts.

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Jessica Alba was at USC last week! And her birthday's coming up!
[SLE-Se]

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
IEI-Fe

IEI-Fe (with developed Se as a persona)

IEI-Ni (with developed Fe and Fi as a persona)

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3

^Syracuse (Colin Farrell) is an SLE and Ondine (Alicja Bachleda) is an IEI.

*I find it difficult to watch SLE's when they're not particularly healthy/happy, because it'd concern me. Hence, I didn't know previously that Colin was an SLE. Although he's a great actor, I've found more resonance in "Syracuse" because he's also a Beta (Alicja is a Beta EIE playing Beta "Ondine").

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
^Just thought this was fitting for the trailer/movie in previous post (Ondine).

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
She made Nicole, a very tough EIE, cry tears of joy. I remember tearing up when I'd first seen this - the only time it's ever happened!

*SLE-Se (high Ni): Developed Ni early on due to her grandpa. One of my favorites, no doubt.

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3

Kaitlyn is an LSI-Ti (with great Fe) and Britt is an IEI-Fe (who has dived into Ne and Fi as well -- which has made it confusing to some... to be explained)

Britt was the frontrunner of last season's The Bachelor, but Carly (EIE -- ahh, that was tough to watch... I hope she grows from this as well because I liked her) let her insecurities get the best of her (she was probably also thrown off by Britt's usage of too many functions) and... well, to make a long story short, that led to there being two Bachelorettes the guys had to vote for this season. And although Britt redeemed herself, it wasn't enough to keep her as the Bachelorette.

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/758973#i0,p15,d1[/video]
[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/758542#i0,p20,d1[/video]

Now, if things went normally and everyone was stable... Britt and the previous Bachelor might've lasted longer than he and his chosen ex-fiancé did, but that's just speculation. Her missteps were also due to not being used to dealing with hostility... but she's learned a lot through the process, even though it was difficult to be portrayed in the wrong way.

Britt on SLE Jimmy's show:

Nonetheless... as much as I like Britt for more personal reasons, I was happy that the person standing next to her on the way to The Bachelorette was Kaitlyn. Gotta love my Betas at the end of the day. Man, this show is perfect for what I do, but it's getting too real for me...

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
EIE-Fe (great Se)

About an IEI-Fe

*I used to act tough in my adolescence... but there was always someone I'd run to. :)

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
More LSI-Ti Kaitlyn and IEI-Fe Britt :)

^Britt has something with Jason Mraz?! He's an ILE-Ne who surrounds himself with Fe! He's very balanced:

Last edited: