Thread: The PoLR Thread

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Well, you are owning while distancing yourself from . You also cannot use and at the same time, they are direct counter-perspectives, only one can be utilized at a time (so when someone hits your Vulnerable, you are distanced from your normal creative ).

However, you will rationalize weaknesses in the Vulnerable Function with the Demonstrative function and will mock the Vulnerable function's manifestation in the world around you with the Demonstrative function (which is an axis, which in this particular case would be / (V/D), or /).
    Hmm alright so you see me as SLE > LSI now? What do you see as "owning " in the stuff I wrote? The part where I said I can get past the block a bit?

I didn't mean to say that I was trying to use and at the same time. I just meant that some things I can analyse with instead of and if I were to try to do that using , I'd just be confused. I think that's the best word for it, yeah..

Have you got an example of PoLR rationalization through ? And the same for PoLR through ?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Hmm alright so you see me as SLE > LSI now? What do you see as "owning " in the stuff I wrote? The part where I said I can get past the block a bit?

I didn't mean to say that I was trying to use and at the same time. I just meant that some things I can analyse with instead of and if I were to try to do that using , I'd just be confused. I think that's the best word for it, yeah..

Have you got an example of PoLR rationalization through ? And the same for PoLR through ?
    Well for one, your statement concerning provided the perspective that you think you are capable of it to a limiting degree, but your statement concerning was more distanced, as if to say "I have no clue what this is over here" (suggesting that the concept is rather foreign to you).

I do not have any examples on hand for / on hand at this current time, though it can be reasonably deciphered by understanding the dynamics of the system.

I would conjecture that hitting in an ExTp (by criticizing their lack of integrity, their sense of self (in a feeling-identifying way), or a lack of honor) would cause the ExTp to respond with the rationalization through "It might be so, but look what I've accomplished by being that way" ( tends to define the self through objective accomplishments), the point is, however, that the perspective is merely a rationalization, so the ExTp is merely using the perspective as a defense mechanism to fend off those who attack its , meaning they are less inclined to believe the arguments they make themselves through the function but are hoping that the external party will believe the rationalization.

Furthermore, Demonstrative would be used to deride , saying that a sense of moral integrity and honor is bad for business or efficiency, allowing the ExTp to rationally present his case as to why it believes is unnecessary and bad.

PoLR through Demonstrative is a bit easier, as it calls upon past experiences and the interpretation of the dynamics surrounding the present environment to deride . An example of this would be an outside perspective that is trying to plead for specific parallels and connections in events being rejected by an Demonstrative perspective involving the inclusion of personal experience with events that have been relatively simplistic and realistic in the past or the gambit of "I know what is going on here realistically, it's obvious if you just open your eyes and look at the facts and the realistic connections, you are over-complicating things more than they have to be".

In short, it would appear to be the putting down of unsupported connections and parallels through personal experience and the interpretation of direct observation of the present dynamics of the environment.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Well for one, your statement concerning provided the perspective that you think you are capable of it to a limiting degree, but your statement concerning was more distanced, as if to say "I have no clue what this is over here" (suggesting that the concept is rather foreign to you).
    Yeah, well both are foreign to me but that's not a bad summary

As for the examples, thanks. I can actually do both.

PoLR through Demonstrative is a bit easier, as it calls upon past experiences and the interpretation of the dynamics surrounding the present environment to deride . An example of this would be an outside perspective that is trying to plead for specific parallels and connections in events being rejected by an Demonstrative perspective involving the inclusion of personal experience with events that have been relatively simplistic and realistic in the past or the gambit of "I know what is going on here realistically, it's obvious if you just open your eyes and look at the facts and the realistic connections, you are over-complicating things more than they have to be".

In short, it would appear to be the putting down of unsupported connections and parallels through personal experience and the interpretation of direct observation of the present dynamics of the environment.
    Is this called only because of "dynamics"? I can easily do this sort of reasoning. Doesn't sound very specifically introverted, just S in general

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Yeah, well both are foreign to me but that's not a bad summary

As for the examples, thanks. I can actually do both.

Is this called only because of "dynamics"? I can easily do this sort of reasoning. Doesn't sound very specifically introverted, just S in general
    You can do both primarily because each axis provides rationalization (Lead/Suggestive, Creative/Mobilizing, Demonstrative/Vulnerable, Ignoring/Role), the significance of Demonstrative/Vulnerable is its being unvalued and being between a strong 4d function and a weak 1d function.

S in general deals with physical characteristics of the environment, the E/I perspective, however, determines the specificalities. Extroverted Sensation deals with the static properties of the environment in an active manner (how you can create immediate change), noticing objective (static) facts about the environment. Introverted Sensation deals with the dynamic properties of the environment in a passive manner (how the environment impacts you), noticing the blurred aspects of reality (change occurring externally) and adjusting to meet the movement of the physical world.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

S in general deals with physical characteristics of the environment, the E/I perspective, however, determines the specificalities. Extroverted Sensation deals with the static properties of the environment in an active manner (how you can create immediate change), noticing objective (static) facts about the environment. Introverted Sensation deals with the dynamic properties of the environment in a passive manner (how the environment impacts you), noticing the blurred aspects of reality (change occurring externally) and adjusting to meet the movement of the physical world.
    That's fine yeah. (Well I'm not gonna ever understand Si from practice lol)

The part about "it's obvious if you just open your eyes and look at the facts" was what seemed S in general to me. I do this a lot.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

bumped

All Natural! All Good!

Can someone hit my Ti PoLR so I can see what a PoLR hit is like? TY
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.