User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Thread: The PoLR Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    INxp's don't really want to be physically assertive, they'd rather have other people be assertive for them.

Do you unconsciously desire Te, however*? Logical order and efficient systems? Or is that something that is arisen from your own thinking? Often people miss the desires of the Suggestive function because it is buried beneath the computation of the conscious mind, what lies in the abyss of the personality.

*I hope my paranoid cynicism is incorrect that you are merely claiming inferior Te so that you can somehow miraculously still claim that you are an INFj, for that would be saddening. Truly, however, what is the precise reason causing you to believe you are an EII?
    No I checked it after I'd written it down and saw that it fits with INFj.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    No I checked it after I'd written it down and saw that it fits INFj. If you check my earlier post, I guessed Ti for my Suggestive function but it fits more with Te based on your last description.
    Why?

Also, What is your own basis for the Vulnerable Function being the Inferior Function? Please do detail.

Why?

Also, What is your own basis for the Vulnerable Function being the Inferior Function? Please do detail.
    Model A say it's the most irritating function and the one that I am most irritated with is Se. Assuming that my MBTI type is correct, Se corresponds to my inferior function. That's why.

Socionics
    ILI

Model A say it's the most irritating function and the one that I am most irritated with is Se. Assuming that my MBTI type is correct, Se corresponds to my inferior function. That's why.
    That's a faulty method of reasoning, as it assumes that you are infallible.

Did you know that the Vulnerable function is only irritating when it is actually noticed, and that most of the time you completely ignore information to it unless someone brings it up?

Why are you irritated with Se?

That's a faulty method of reasoning, as it assumes that you are infallible.

Did you know that the Vulnerable function is only irritating when it is actually noticed, and that most of the time you completely ignore information to it unless someone brings it up?

Why are you irritated with Se?
    Cause I cannot counter it and that makes me fearful. Aggressive body language, high speed etc. I do notice it though quite easily but just am unable to handle it.

Socionics
    ILI

Cause I cannot counter it and that makes me fearful. Aggressive body language, high speed etc. I do notice it though quite easily but just am unable to handle it.
    Yet you don't wish you could counter it? Or you don't wish that someone else would step-up for you?

That isn't that many examples, everyone is afraid of people being overly aggressive and even high-speed situations where quick reflexes and physical wits are required (except for Se Egos).

How does your fear of inferior Se manifest itself?

Yet you don't wish you could counter it? Or you don't wish that someone else would step-up for you?

That isn't that many examples, everyone is afraid of people being overly aggressive and even high-speed situations where quick reflexes and physical wits are required (except for Se Egos).

How does your fear of inferior Se manifest itself?
    In being bullied?

Socionics
    ILI

In being bullied?
    You said you checked the Te suggestive in an above post, was it this?

...should consciously loathe people who simply memorize facts, data, and external systems, as they don't build a personal understanding with the systems or relate personally to the systems.
    Everyone is afraid of and loathes being bullied, but what makes you a Vulnerable Se?

Furthermore, based on objective reasoning outside of the self, why do you believe the Vulnerable function is the Inferior Function?

Everyone is afraid of and loathes being bullied, but what makes you a Vulnerable Se?

Furthermore, based on objective reasoning outside of the self, why do you believe the Vulnerable function is the Inferior Function?
    In my earlier response to your polr update I identified Ti as my Suggedtive and then reidentifed it as Te upon another short description of it by you.

what are you asking exactly?

I can register physical real time information but cannot act on it. this manifests itself as inability to counter it.

It overloads and paralyzes me. I don'yçt know what you are expecting to hear.

I am not physically aggressive and impulsive.

I mean physical bullying not verbal if that's what you ate asking.