• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The beta quadra

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION]

Too good to run the risk of him never seeing this.

The way I see it, he's Drake and DJ's the other guys :D

tumblr_n3mh4h5ooo1qlu8tno1_500.png

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sns HATES betas.

G

garbage

Here, some actual beta traits or whatever. You guys can start from here:

Beta: SLE (ESTp), LSI (ISTj), EIE (ENFj), IEI (INFp)

Valued elements

Se and Ti

• Beta quadra types prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized.
  • Beta quadra types are more confident analysing realistic characteristics of situations, people, and objects, rather than alternative and could-it-be scenarios.
  • Beta quadra types are inclined to attribute to a new acquaintance traits that they have previously observed in other individuals belonging to the same group as they see the new acquaintance as belonging to (Aristocracy).
  • Beta quadra types are inclined to look for general rules explaining people, politics, mechanisms and trends, rules that once defined can be applied generally, rather than go about things in a case-by-case way.
  • Beta quadra types are energized by competitive situations where analytical tactics are emphasized.
Fe and Ni
  • Beta types tend to enjoy group activities where the whole group participates in generating a common emotional atmosphere, as in laughing at jokes, etc.
  • Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.
  • Beta types tend to give more value to feelings when they are demonstrated with clear emotional expression, and tend to increase the level of their own emotional expression in order to get a reaction from other people.
  • Beta types tend to describe personal views of special meaning with "poetic" or "dramatic" expressions and language.
  • Beta types are often deeply concerned about social issues and the direction the world is heading. They believe that apathy is a significant cause of societal problems, and work to fight against it.

Subdued elements

Fi and Ne

• Beta types are not inclined to enjoy discussions of personal experiences when the focus is on a person's own inner feelings, especially when described in a subdued way.
  • Beta types tend to be skeptical of another individual's potential for personal growth in terms of abilities and character, and dislike being the subject of such a discussion by others about themselves.
Te and Si
  • Beta types tend to look down on nuts-and-bolts, detailed work as a source of success, preferring to focus on "vision" and leadership.
  • Beta types don't so much enjoy relaxed personal activities as they do competitive group activities.

Gamma's better.
+1
Thought that title went to Gammas? :thinking:
-1 :dont:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, as far as I know Gammas are known as the meanies and Betas are known as the bossy ones :alttongue:

badger055

Permabanned
Don't ever summon me to this god forsaken place again. Socionics is worse than astrology.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every beta that talks to me keeps telling me I look "too serious" I would stab them in the throat if i could.

Looks are only part of the story.

badger055 said:
Don't ever summon me to this god forsaken place again. Socionics is worse than astrology.

Your posts are worse than Socionics.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I prefer "club shakespeare"

because everything we do is a grand shakespearean act.

Also we're like a bunch of orks or some shit, beating the crap out of each other and somehow reproducing in the midst of that chaos.

For deltas, I would make them the hippy quadra. Alphas are the children, betas are the teenagers, gammas are the adults, deltas are the old fucking people.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For deltas, I would make them the hippy quadra. Alphas are the children, betas are the teenagers, gammas are the adults, deltas are the old fucking people.

Are early 20's still betas or are they already gammas?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]

GIMME SOMMADAT AZZ