• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The beta quadra

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haters gonna hate?

What makes you feel this way comrade?

á´…eparted

passages
Hey now, I am in this douchebag quadra. Watch yourself or you'll end up on the beta shit-list (we have lots of shitlists) :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thought that title went to Gammas? :thinking:

Thought that title went to Gammas? :thinking:

He's probably playing up the idea that betas and deltas are conflicting quadras and therefore supposed to hate each other.

Fun fact: I think the OP is actually a beta.

:troll:

Ewwww:ack!: u best be trollin.

I have no opinion at all on your sociotype, actually, hence the troll smiley. But this kind of instigating, drama magnet thread thread doesn't really seem like the work of an Si valuing Fe polr. (Not saying that you should be retyped on the basis of that, just pointing out that it doesn't jive with descriptions.)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have no firm opinion on your sociotype. But this kind of instigating, drama magnet thread thread doesn't really seem like the work of an Si valuing Fe polr.

In fact I think it sounds Beta, with valued Fe (expressing emotions) and Se (latent force).

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I have no opinion at all on your sociotype, actually, hence the troll smiley. But this kind of instigating, drama magnet thread thread doesn't really seem like the work of an Si valuing Fe polr. (Not saying that you should be retyped on the basis of that, just pointing out that it doesn't jive with descriptions.)

Ok whatever troll

jixmixfix

Permabanned

I don't value Fe niether do deltas.

á´…eparted

passages
I'm aware of what the theory says. I'm just saying that your behavior, as extrapolated from this thread, doesn't match your perceived type.

No one is going to 100% match their types behavior all the time. We're all too complex for that.

No one is going to 100% match their types behavior all the time. We're all too complex for that.

Which is why I EXPLICITLY said that I wasn't retyping him and just pointing out the mismatch as something that exists and could be significant. :doh:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which is why I EXPLICITLY said that I wasn't retyping him and just pointing out the mismatch as something that exists and could be significant. :doh:

If only people could read?