Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

WHAT did sulfit say????!!!!
    Hehehe... perfect.

okay actually I don't know what a Delta is really...is that what I am?
    Yes, you're a delta.

Deltas are just STJs and NFPs.

Betas are just STPs and NFJs.

Gammas are just NTJs and SFPs.

Alphas are just NTPs and SFJs.

Because some nitwits can't think, they don't realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Hehehe... perfect.

Yes, you're a delta.

Deltas are just STJs and NFPs.

Betas are just STPs and NFJs.

Gammas are just NTJs and SFPs.

Alphas are just NTPs and SFJs.

Because some nitwits can't think, they don't realize this.

When I read what sulfit wrote I may have under-reacted (although sorry about the impaled person in the background? omg I didn't see that until you quoted whoops ha)... Where are all the ESTJ 8s when you need them to defend your quadra you know nothing of!

Well, Pisces may have lessons to learn from Aries in the zodiac progression ... but Aries is still the baby of the zodiac.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Well, Pisces may have lessons to learn from Aries in the zodiac progression ... but Aries is still the baby of the zodiac.
    Great. I've got strong Aries/Taurus influences in my chart as well. Totally making my user title "Infantile Member"

Is this a bad time to mention I (also) test as IEI?

Great. I've got strong Aries/Taurus influences in my chart as well. Totally making my user title "Infantile Member"

You don't strike me as infantile at all, actually. Playful, yes; childish, no.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Tests shmests.

Are you NeFi or not?

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    You don't strike me as infantile at all, actually. Playful, yes; childish, no.
    excellent. My fake internet personality is working!

Tests shmests.

Are you NeFi or not?

I'm an ENFP...my only thing is that I do score equally in Ni <-this is why I believe I'm so strongly 6 and counterphobic. So my results generally look like Ne>Ni>Fi. I don't think I could Fe anything though even if I tried... I don't know if this alters anything in socionics or this quadra mysticism...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I'm an ENFP...my only thing is that I do score equally in Ni <-this is why I believe I'm so strongly 6 and counterphobic. So my results generally look like Ne>Ni>Fi. I don't think I could Fe anything though even if I tried... I don't know if this alters anything in socionics or this quadra mysticism...
    It might just further up the possibility that you would test as INFp (NiFe) in Socionics.

Cognitive functions in one system ought to be the same as cognitive functions in the other (regardless of what the fools say).

The quadras just group the 4 types that have the same "normal" functions in MBTI.

Iow, both the introverted and extroverted types that share the same last three letters.

And then those two types' anima/animus (so the NFPs and the STJs, or the NTJs and the SFPs, etc).

All of Socionics' major elements make tons of sense MBTI-wise, as long as you accept that the cognitive functions of an individual should be the same in both systems.

If you throw that assumption out the window, then it just becomes a giant stupid clusterfuck with no compatibility whatsoever.

Does it make more sense that one would be use Ne and Fi as one's top two functions in both systems?

Or Ne and Fi in one system, and Ni and Fe in the other system?

Even though both systems are derived from Jung?

Ignore tests. Ignore dichotomies. Ignore type descriptions.

Focus on the functions, and all the dumb, unnecessary complications go away.

It might just further up the possibility that you would test as INFp (NiFe) in Socionics.

Cognitive functions in one system ought to be the same as cognitive functions in the other (regardless of what the fools say).

The quadras just group the 4 types that have the same "normal" functions in MBTI.

Iow, both the introverted and extroverted types that share the same last three letters.

And then those two types' anima/animus (so the NFPs and the STJs, or the NTJs and the SFPs, etc).

All of Socionics' major elements make tons of sense MBTI-wise, as long as you accept that the cognitive functions of an individual should be the same in both systems.

If you throw that assumption out the window, then it just becomes a giant stupid clusterfuck with no compatibility whatsoever.

Does it make more sense that one would be use Ne and Fi as one's top two functions in both systems?

Or Ne and Fi in one system, and Ni and Fe in the other system?

Even though both systems are derived from Jung?

Ignore tests. Ignore dichotomies. Ignore type descriptions.

Focus on the functions, and all the dumb, unnecessary complications go away.

I agree with this very much.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

The cognitive functions should be the same because both systems are deriving them from the same person, Jung. But when defining oneself using a system, one would have to go by its rules... or else it wouldn't be applicable. Think of it as two people possibly being inspired by Jung and filling in all the blanks themselves (there will be error). Jung wasn't perfect either; many others were/are trying to find different ways to define/measure the same things. Hence, academic battles happen all the time, even (or particularly) when people are discussing the same mechanisms. For instance, Extraversion in the Big Five doesn't necessarily equate to Extraversion in the MBTI; however, they should if we could all agree on one system. But personality is also the expression of genes... so circumstances and intentional activity also matters.

Additionally, regardless of what you are measuring... there will exist a continuum. There is just too much support for trait theory... and it's consistent with the core elements of science.