Here, some actual beta traits or whatever. You guys can start from here:
Beta: SLE (ESTp), LSI (ISTj), EIE (ENFj), IEI (INFp)
Se and Ti
Fe and Ni
- Beta quadra types prefer situations where the power structure and hierarchy is clearly defined according to consistent rules where ambiguities are minimized.
- Beta quadra types are more confident analysing realistic characteristics of situations, people, and objects, rather than alternative and could-it-be scenarios.
- Beta quadra types are inclined to attribute to a new acquaintance traits that they have previously observed in other individuals belonging to the same group as they see the new acquaintance as belonging to (Aristocracy).
- Beta quadra types are inclined to look for general rules explaining people, politics, mechanisms and trends, rules that once defined can be applied generally, rather than go about things in a case-by-case way.
- Beta quadra types are energized by competitive situations where analytical tactics are emphasized.
- Beta types tend to enjoy group activities where the whole group participates in generating a common emotional atmosphere, as in laughing at jokes, etc.
- Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.
- Beta types tend to give more value to feelings when they are demonstrated with clear emotional expression, and tend to increase the level of their own emotional expression in order to get a reaction from other people.
- Beta types tend to describe personal views of special meaning with "poetic" or "dramatic" expressions and language.
- Beta types are often deeply concerned about social issues and the direction the world is heading. They believe that apathy is a significant cause of societal problems, and work to fight against it.
Fi and Ne
Te and Si
- Beta types are not inclined to enjoy discussions of personal experiences when the focus is on a person's own inner feelings, especially when described in a subdued way.
- Beta types tend to be skeptical of another individual's potential for personal growth in terms of abilities and character, and dislike being the subject of such a discussion by others about themselves.
- Beta types tend to look down on nuts-and-bolts, detailed work as a source of success, preferring to focus on "vision" and leadership.
- Beta types don't so much enjoy relaxed personal activities as they do competitive group activities.
Originally Posted by LadyLazarus
Originally Posted by Amargith