MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I don't get bad logic you're right.
    Nice "proof"

That's cuz Jaguar's dad is most likely an LSI and jixmixfix is most likely and SLI duh.
    No kidding. Really?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    @Alea_iacta_est This is a reply to your posts in general to this thread. Look it’s obvious that you’ve read wikisocion’s Model A backwards and forwards so perhaps you have merely omitted it, but you appear to be missing two important points. Firstly comparing Se and Si is a false dichotomy; Pe is external motivation, Pi is internal motivation, secondly duality is the keystone that socionics rests on everything gets drawn back to it. So when looking for a SLIs external motivation we check for Ne not Si. IXXps portrayals are lazy because they are innately incompetent with external motivations and vice versa with EXXps. That is why ENXps are scattered and undisciplined, and ESXps are volatile and short sighted. Which is to say that it is not because every IXXp they met was lazy, but because every IXXp they met they expected to be lazy.
    I see what you are saying, but my assertion for Si was that it is, indeed, internal motivation rather than external motivation. My description of it showed how the Si type has a subjective idea of the power of his own self (looking internally at one's own power and limitations of the body/mind (not of one's externalized resources, as I think that might have caused the problem here) rather than externally at resources available (Se) or resources that could be available (Ne). I agree that due to the fact that valued Pe is in the unconscious that ISTps would not readily assert themselves and thus might appear inactive, but this does not necessarily mean that the ISTp will be doomed from the start to be lazy (to not achieve) and have to work past that, due to the fact that the ISTp's second function allows the ISTp to communicate his physical (of the body, such as strength) and mental power that he has seen in himself into efficient, logical systems (Si-Te).

The ISTp, in this case, still possesses the seeming inertia of Ixxp types, but also possesses the self-discipline characteristic of Si along with the Te mindset of applying Si logically and efficiently in the real world, meaning that their overall presence would seem fairly laid back, but when they are mobilized and doing something (SLI, are, after all, of the Judicious fold in the Reinen Dichotomies, and thus their natural state is relaxation),
    they are able to achieve easily. It simply depends on the strength of the internal motivation of Si in particular individuals, for SLI are not, as you implied, focused on their resources in the environment and what they can achieve with those resources, but are focused on themselves and what they can achieve in their own physical state and mindset.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I see what you are saying, but my assertion for Si was that it is, indeed, internal motivation rather than external motivation. My description of it showed how the Si type has a subjective idea of the power of his own self (looking internally at one's own power and limitations of the body/mind (not of one's externalized resources, as I think that might have caused the problem here) rather than externally at resources available (Se)
    Actually what you are describing here is socionics SLI the external resource use of the SLI is Te not Se. This is why socionics SLI is perceived as an operator (Si, Te) then the way MBTI perceives it as an analyzer. Si Harmonizes oneself with the environment while Te looks for external opportunities in resources.

Socionics
    ILI

Actually what you are describing here is socionics SLI the external resource use of the SLI is Te not Se. This is why socionics SLI is perceived as an operator (Si, Te) then the way MBTI perceives it as an analyzer. Si Harmonizes oneself with the environment while Te looks for external opportunities in resources.
    I was juxtaposing it against Se's "power-in-the-environment" mantra. If I recall, I actually talked about the SLI's Te in contrast with Se-valuing types, with Te being the dynamic potential of the environment and Se being the static power invested in the environment.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Oh dear this is why I don’t bother with JCF/ socionics cross overs the cognitive dissonance is headache inducing. @Alea_iacta_est Sorry this was my mistake I didn’t release that you were actively trying to integrate JCF and Socionics. The part about duality and Ne was to do with how you were speculating as to why the SLI was sluggish, which is not just some antiquated stereotype, but an important part of duality. The SLI is the opposite perspective of IEE, but the same values; slow to the IEEs fast.I’ll leave you to Tantalus’s Torment.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”

Socionics
    ILI

Oh dear this is why I don’t bother with JCF/ socionics cross overs the cognitive dissonance is headache inducing. @Alea_iacta_est Sorry this was my mistake I didn’t release that you were actively trying to integrate JCF and Socionics. The part about duality and Ne was to do with how you were speculating as to why the SLI was sluggish, which is not just some antiquated stereotype, but an important part of duality. The SLI is the opposite perspective of IEE, but the same values; slow to the IEEs fast.I’ll leave you to Tantalus’s Torment.
    I think it can be done, but it wouldn't be entirely seamless.

As for the SLI duality statement, I would assert that since under Reinen Dichotomies the SLI is a Judicious type, meaning that while some SLI aren't lazy and inactive due to the pressure to achieve based on the internal motivation of Si positively, their natural state would be one of inactivity and relaxation until they mobilize, covering the stereotype as to why they would be lazy but also preserving the idea that some SLI aren't actually lazy and do strive for self-improvement/achievement. It's all a matter of what the ego sees with Si, whether or not they believe they are mentally or physically apt for challenge.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Lol beta quadra thread ==> fighting all the time

If you're Beta then what type do you think you are ISTJ? you don't remind me of an ISTJ you could very well still be an MBTI ISTP but a socionics ESTP Ti subtype. Since Ti would be your subtype it would be your strongest function in MBTI.
    Beta ST yeah. Ti subtype, hmm how does that make that function strongest in MBTI? Elaborate?

You can check out my type thread if you want more details

(...I responded to this before but it accidentally got moved to off topic. So putting it back here in case you missed it.)

Hahahah @ the bolded, Tantalus' Torment, I like your way of putting it.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post

Beta ST yeah. Ti subtype, hmm how does that make that function strongest in MBTI? Elaborate?

You can check out my type thread if you want more details

(...I responded to this before but it accidentally got moved to off topic. So putting it back here in case you missed it.)

Hahahah @ the bolded, Tantalus' Torment, I like your way of putting it.
    Since socionics views types from the third person perspective and MBTI views it from the inner "motivational" perspective your socionics subtype is much more emphasized in MBTI. Many people fail to identify with their sociotype compared to their mbti type because it's hard to envision ones traits objectively from the third person perspective. Your ego blinds you from stereotyping yourself into a certain "niche" ( I suppose we all think we are too special for this). This is why MBTI has become so much more popular or "mainstream" we all like to believe we are identified by our inner motivations. I believe that your socionics subtype has more to do more with your inner motivations than your actual sociotype. Anyways I wouldn't take my subtype theory too seriously but it's up for a debate. Until someone comes up with a better unified theory a lot of it is still up for debate.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Get a clue, folks.

Posts are going to the graveyard by the dozen, and the subject of thread bans has been raised in the modbox. We'd rather spend our time coming up with additional forum embellishments and applying tags to threads people haven't viewed since 2009.

Rein it in already.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...