Thread: The beta quadra

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

@Alea_iacta_est

I replied here, in the mbti vs socionics thread, because it really belongs there.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Mmmm why's that your guess? I have a "type me" thread on here and I got typed ISTP there by several members. I'm interested in your thoughts on this and if it was to get too long for this thread, you can write about it in my type thread instead.
    If you're Beta then what type do you think you are ISTJ? you don't remind me of an ISTJ you could very well still be an MBTI ISTP but a socionics ESTP Ti subtype. Since Ti would be your subtype it would be your strongest function in MBTI.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    we have to put our faith in the people who came up with these systems such as Jung and the Lithuanian inventor of Socionics who have a much more valid expertise than us.
    No, "we" do not. I think for myself. No one and nothing is above being questioned.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

A number of posts in this thread have been moved off topic. Please keep the focus of discussion on the thread topic and refrain from pointless bickering. Feel free to take that to PM however.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Riva

I quickly read the descriptions of the quadras and i must say i disagreed with the esfp description which happens to be in gamma. (?)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

@Alea_iacta_est This is a reply to your posts in general to this thread. Look it’s obvious that you’ve read wikisocion’s Model A backwards and forwards so perhaps you have merely omitted it, but you appear to be missing two important points. Firstly comparing Se and Si is a false dichotomy; Pe is external motivation, Pi is internal motivation, secondly duality is the keystone that socionics rests on everything gets drawn back to it. So when looking for a SLIs external motivation we check for Ne not Si. IXXps portrayals are lazy because they are innately incompetent with external motivations and vice versa with EXXps. That is why ENXps are scattered and undisciplined, and ESXps are volatile and short sighted. Which is to say that it is not because every IXXp they met was lazy, but because every IXXp they met they expected to be lazy.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I would just like to point out that, just as my explanation of this whole MBTI-Socionics rift would predict, @Jaguar (who has still not answered my question about the TeSi description I posted and his father) claims that his dad could not possibly be SLI/ISTp because the description is too "Pish" (lazy) and his dad is far more "Jish" (CEO, workaholic), and @jixmixfix claims that he is way too "Pish" to be a LSI/ISTj, and is thus SLI/ISTp.

I repeat, this is *EXACTLY* what my argument says would happen, and here it is laid right out before us.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I would just like to point out that, just as my explanation of this whole MBTI-Socionics rift would predict, @Jaguar (who has still not answered my question about the TeSi description I posted and his father) claims that his dad could not possibly be SLI/ISTp because the description is too "Pish" (lazy) and his dad is far more "Jish" (CEO, workaholic), and @jixmixfix claims that he is way too "Pish" to be a LSI/ISTj, and is thus SLI/ISTp.

I repeat, this is *EXACTLY* what my argument says would happen, and here it is laid right out before us.
    That's cuz Jaguar's dad is most likely an LSI and jixmixfix is most likely and SLI duh.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    That's cuz Jaguar's dad is most likely an LSI and jixmixfix is most likely and SLI duh.
    You clearly still don't get it.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You clearly still don't get it.
    I don't get bad logic you're right.