First 4121314151624 Last

Thread: The beta quadra

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Lol seriously, you're unable to put together a proper logical explanation why you think it's dumb etc etc.
    Once again: completely worthless

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Once again: completely worthless
    And that's a logical explanation? HELLO?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

And that's a logical explanation? HELLO?
    When did you develop this flawed notion that you are entitled to a logical explanation from other people?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

You do psychology research?
    Damnit... this is the second time I'm quoted before someone had seen my edited post... yet after I'd pressed 'save' to edit my post, lol. I'm currently in the process of determining which route/field to take/go into.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

When did you develop this flawed notion that you are entitled to a logical explanation from other people?
    It's your only chance to prove that you actually got anything logical to support your emotional claims.

I'm honestly not too interested though, unless you do actually try to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleV View Post
    Damnit... this is the second time I'm quoted before someone had seen my edited post... yet after I'd pressed 'save' to edit my post, lol. I'm currently in the process of determining which route/field to take/go into.
    Ah, and any ideas where you'd like to go, which field?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

It's your only chance to prove that you actually got anything logical to support your emotional claims.

I'm honestly not too interested though, unless you do actually try to do that.
    And what has led you to mistakenly believe that I actually care about doing this for you?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

And what has led you to mistakenly believe that I actually care about doing this for you?
    I don't think I'm the only one who sees that you're not being that logical about these claims :P

But, as I said, I don't really care.

I'm done with the off topic.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I don't think I'm the only one who sees that you're not being that logical about these claims :P
    It's all about the company you keep.

Unfortunately for you, having one of the dimmest bulbs on this board on your side is not really that impressive.

And, since you don't seem to be aware of it: sulfit, who is a hardcore Socionics guy, agrees with me on this matter.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

True.

But I think one can learn a bit about the actual types from both.

As I said before: the truth lies somewhere in between.

Wrt ESFPs/SEEs: consider the effect growing up in the communist Soviet Union vs free market America would have on what characteristics of the type manifest more prominently, and thus what is observed more readily in each environment (it's almost like typological epigenetics).

In the Soviet bloc, you're gunna see their hard-scrapping, cut-throat, try-to-get-by in this corrupt, under-producing society. Kind of a "how does an ESFP look when you throw them into a bleak, rigid environment, with strong social rules, and not much income or economic vibrancy".

Versus throwing them into a free-wheeling capitalistic society that encourages them to work hard and party harder. Where they can earn their paycheck, and then go blow it up their noses, or on whatever myriad sensorial pleasures they can find within their vicinity.

It's still the same core personality, it just must respond a bit differently to each environment.

And the stereotypes, observations, and descriptions (both profile and functional) will follow from those.
    I have had a problem with comparing the two systems in the past. And pretty much stopped all together because the descriptions really didn't seem to line up to me.

But this reason really makes sense to me.

I know Azure's always said they were the same, but he never said why. So I couldn't just take that at face value.

But this is probably the most concrete explanation that someone could infer, that I've seen anyway.

Good stuff
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

It's all about the company you keep.

Unfortunately for you, having one of the dimmest bulbs on this board on your side is not really that impressive.

And, since you don't seem to be aware of it: sulfit, who is a hardcore Socionics guy, agrees with me on this matter.
    It's not like I care about who agrees with you.

As I said, this is enough off topic. If you have anything else to say on this matter, take it into private msg's instead of replying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I have had a problem with comparing the two systems in the past. And pretty much stopped all together because the descriptions really didn't seem to line up to me.

But this reason really makes sense to me.

I know Azure's always said they were the same, but he never said why. So I couldn't just take that at face value.

But this is probably the most concrete explanation that someone could infer, that I've seen anyway.

Good stuff
    Yeah sure it matters what environment one grows up in. The descriptions won't ever line up perfectly because the system(s) behind it isn't (aren't) that great to explain every little thing about you.