User Tag List

123 Last

Default The area of confidence socionics test

Found this on the 16types forum and figured it was worth a repost here.

The area of confidence typology test.

STEP 1: pick which one of these four groups that descibes you the BEST.

Group A

I am unconfident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am confident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group B

I am confident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am unconfident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group C

I am unconfident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am confident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am unconfident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am confident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group D

I am confident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am confident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am unconfident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am unconfident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 2: pick which group of words fits you BEST.

1: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relativly stable, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, planning, active, doer.

2: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

3: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, realtivly stable, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

4: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, multi-tasking, active, doer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you picked...

A-1: Logical-sensory Extratim (TeSi)
    A-2: Sensory-logical Intratim (SiTe)
    A-3: Logical-sensory Intratim (TiSe)
    A-4: Sensory-logical Extratim (SeTi)
    B-1: Ethical-sensory Extratim (FeSi)
    B-2: Sensory-ethical Intratim (SiFe)
    B-3: Ethical-Sensory Intratim (FiSe)
    B-4: Sensory-ethical Extratim (SeFi)
    C-1: Logical-intuitive Extratim (TeNi)
    C-2: Intuitive-logical Intratim (NiTe)
    C-3: Logical-intuitive Intratim (TiNe)
    C-4: Intuitive-logical Extratim (NeTi)
    D-1: Ethical-intuitive Extratim (FeNi)
    D-2: Intuitive-ethical Intratim (NiFe)
    D-3: Ethical-intuitive Intratim (FiNe)
    D-4: Intuitive-ethical Extratim (NeFi)

I got ESI > SEI from this one.

garbage

1 followed by 4; but C and D both describe me pretty well. JeNi > NeJi, then, which are among my typical results.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Interesting test...

I was a bit surprised, but I did indeed get NiTe.

LadyLazarus

D-4: Intuitive-ethical Extratim (NeFi)

Weird...pretty far off from ESI.

Socionics
    ILI

C-2: ILI

This clears up doubts that I have cast on myself before.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

D-2 IEI

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Planetary Walker View Post
    D-2 IEI
    Showing, once again, as I have said all along, that the only reason some introverts get the wrong Socionics type, relative to their MBTI type, is because Socionics considers the dominant function as the determining factor in whether someone is "Jish" ("orderly, structured, stable") or "Pish" ("disorganized, adaptive, depends on mood"), whereas MBTI considers the first extroverted function as the determining factor on this matter.

2: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective. <--- you chose this, which is how MBTI describes Ps, and Socionics describes ps

3: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, realtivly stable, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective. <--- this is what would have gotten you INFj (FiNe), which aligns with your proper cognitive functions (if you are indeed an INFP in MBTI), if you believed in Socionic's notion that being Fi-dominant causes you to have Jish qualities
    Notice: the bolded is the only part that's different, and it all pertains to Jish vs Pish qualities.

Now, people can have their opinion on whether being FiNe causes you to be Jish or Pish and NiFe causes you to be Jish or Pish -- frankly, I think it's somewhere in the middle (i.e., that the introverts might be either one, or kinda both, just one way in certain ways, but the other way in other ways) -- but there is no questioning that this test shows exactly what I have been saying all along: that one should have the same cognitive functions in both systems, but one system simply emphasizes Jish qualities for individuals whose dominant function is a Judging function and Pish qualities for individuals whose dominant function is a Perceiving function (Socionics), while the other emphasizes Jish qualities for individuals whose first extroverted function is a judging function and Pish qualities for individuals whose first extroverted function is a Perceiving function (MBTI).

There is no debate. This is fact.

@Amargith @calb @BlackCat

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

D-2 IEI
    I'm surprised it was right

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    D-2 IEI
    I'm surprised it was right
    It's not right.

If you're an INFP, it should've been D-3 EII.

Once again, tho, same thing I wrote about Planetary Walker above.