Your posting style doesn't seem to match this video at all. Not in a bad way--kind of a curiosity
My vote is for ESI.
Fi and Introtim all up in here. Some sort of conscious relationship with Si, but more along the lines of "ignoring" function...
The individual is perfectly adept at evaluating his physical state and the quality of his sensations, but gives priority to the external act of experiencing and interacting with the world.
Also, Gamma. These seem to apply:
- Likewise, they tend to aim at the broader benefits of decisions, rather than only at those affecting themselves, giving them an inclination for self-sacrifice.
- Gamma types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive activity or discuss serious topics.
- Gamma types tend to give more value to ideas and concepts that are firmly connected to factual information.
- Gamma types do not see much point in deeply analyzing ideas that they see as having little practical application or connection to reality.
- Gamma types are more inclined to speculate and discuss possible developments of present circumstances, or how these came about, than to speculate or analyze alternative scenarios or possibilities
Where did you get these questions? I like 'em.