First 2345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    He is all over the place with his life.
    I actually am learning ninjutsu from an ENTP 8w9. We are similar in many ways. His body just DOES things and people can potentially die. However he thinks too much and has a much more sad outlook on life. In his intuition he sees how everyone around him is giving and taking, and he understands the give/take as well. He empathizes with everyone but doesn't care. I on the other hand, only see what is, and learning to see this give and take is much more difficult for me. All I see when I walk into a bar are the grimaces and smiles on peoples' faces and if they are aimed at me or not. From there I have to determine based on experience and specific body language what that person is thinking.

And for the record, i'm not all over the place. I'm actually making constant and steady growth despite my radar searching in all directions. I'm in an awkward phase where there is no immediate gain, so I do resort to my Ne role function to find opportunity. However once I am making 2000 a month passive income, I am going to go insane and get that exponential growth in expanding my empire. I'm almost there.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    He is all over the place with his life.
    Eh lol :p

Though I wouldn't think that on its own is Ne-dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    I actually am learning ninjutsu from an ENTP 8w9. We are similar in many ways. His body just DOES things and people can potentially die. However he thinks too much and has a much more sad outlook on life. In his intuition he sees how everyone around him is giving and taking, and he understands the give/take as well. He empathizes with everyone but doesn't care. I on the other hand, only see what is, and learning to see this give and take is much more difficult for me. All I see when I walk into a bar are the grimaces and smiles on peoples' faces and if they are aimed at me or not. From there I have to determine based on experience and specific body language what that person is thinking.

And for the record, i'm not all over the place. I'm actually making constant and steady growth despite my radar searching in all directions. I'm in an awkward phase where there is no immediate gain, so I do resort to my Ne role function to find opportunity. However once I am making 2000 a month passive income, I am going to go insane and get that exponential growth in expanding my empire. I'm almost there.
    What does it feel like using "Ne role"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Eh lol :p

Though I wouldn't think that on its own is Ne-dominance.

What does it feel like using "Ne role"?
    As far as I can tell it just feels kinda tiring if I use it too much. Its used when I need to change my perspective. At the moment I'm having difficulty deciding if the function I'm using to shift perspectives is Ne or Ni.

So for example, if I wanted to find antonyms for things, or take an object in front of me and think about its positive and negative properties, its goods and evils, etc. "This lit match both purifies and destroys"

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

As far as I can tell it just feels kinda tiring if I use it too much. Its used when I need to change my perspective. At the moment I'm having difficulty deciding if the function I'm using to shift perspectives is Ne or Ni.

So for example, if I wanted to find antonyms for things, or take an object in front of me and think about its positive and negative properties, its goods and evils, etc. "This lit match both purifies and destroys"
    Ah, well, you're better at this N thing than I am then. I couldn't be bothered about doing these examples. Well unless I get a lot of money for it or whatever :P

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

(Why are you listed as ISTP now? You have way more Fe than an ISTP....... )

And that example you gave it's so simplistic that it makes us identify functions like a vacuum. And I don't think you can attribute that to just one function.

But just to clarify I know what you're trying to say.

It's most likely Ni.

You don't have Ne.

So it's probably you coming to an intuition and extraverting it via Se.

Just like my Fi looks like accomodating Fe.

My Fi holds a value, Te extraverts it. (It's with much less emphasis on emotional tone than Fe though.)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post

And that example you gave it's so simplistic that it makes us identify functions like a vacuum. And I don't think you can attribute that to just one function.

But just to clarify I know what you're trying to say.

It's most likely Ni.

You don't have Ne.

So it's probably you coming to an intuition and extraverting it via Se.

Just like my Fi looks like accomodating Fe.

My Fi holds a value, Te extraverts it. (It's with much less emphasis on emotional tone than Fe though.)
    I'm really only listing as ISTP because I like the ISTP descriptions more than estp descriptions (which are really dull and make them sound like unthinking meatheads).

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    IMO - Best argument against ISTP if he has more Se than ISTP's, though yeah I can see the "more Fe" :p

I'm really only listing as ISTP because I like the ISTP descriptions more than estp descriptions (which are really dull and make them sound like unthinking meatheads).
    ISTP is a lot more sexy huh? ;p

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Yea they're not though. Fuck what other ppl think.

And ime, I have the impression that ESTP's are closet geeks. They're usually the kool kids so they have to suppress how much they know, and they often get around, if you know what I mean....lol

That is....if we're stereotyping lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    IMO - Best argument against ISTP if he has more Se than ISTP's, though yeah I can see the "more Fe" :p
    He does that too.

But I was assuming others already knew that. Cause his Se+Fe combo makes him pretty extraverted.

ISTP is a lot more sexy huh? ;p
    Eh I think this goes back to the thing we were talking about before with shy ppl.

Introverts only seem smarter cause they don't have the urge to word vomit.

They think before they speak. It gives the illusion that they're smarter.

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Not all estp's get around either. A lot of them will tell you that they are only attracted to someone after a connection is formed. I met an estp enneagram 7 who became a pickup artist because he was angry at women. At least that's what he made it sound like. "Fuck what they think, they don't give a damn about me either!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Not all estp's get around either. A lot of them will tell you that they are only attracted to someone after a connection is formed. I met an estp enneagram 7 who became a pickup artist because he was angry at women. At least that's what he made it sound like. "Fuck what they think, they don't give a damn about me either!"
    Yea, I know that lol.

I was making the point that it's just a stereotype.

Cause I know that's not how you are lol

(The irony was supposed to be funny)

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12