First 12345 Last

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I cannot afford the time for such trivialities. You would need to be an employ of my tutelage.
    Lol it's not triviality at all, seeing how I and others don't see him as Ne type at all, giving specific reasons for it. All those go against Ne-dom pretty strongly. Good luck refuting that

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Lol it's not triviality at all, seeing how I and others don't see him as Ne type at all, giving specific reasons for it. All those go against Ne-dom pretty strongly. Good luck refuting that
    People are also meme gobbling trope machines that have next to zero will as independent thinkers.

Coincidence?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

People are also meme gobbling trope machines that have next to zero will as independent thinkers.

Coincidence?
    Are you "people" as well?

If not, then how the hell would you know that everyone else is NOT an independent thinker, nobody other than you?

Also, you were unable to say anything about the fact that there's specific reasons given for the argument (of OP not being the ENTP type).

WALMART

Are you "people" as well?

If not, then how the hell would you know that everyone else is NOT an independent thinker, nobody other than you?

Also, you were unable to say anything about the fact that there's specific reasons given for the argument (of OP not being the ENTP type).
    A lack of expression does not denote incapability.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

A lack of expression does not denote incapability.
    However, it does not denote capability either. It's actually more likely that you are not capable of reasoning for your guess.

You couldn't reply to the other point either

garbage

However, it does not denote capability either. It's actually more likely that you are not capable of reasoning for your guess.

You couldn't reply to the other point either
    All of this over him stating a hunch that the OP is such-and-such a type? Give me a break. I wouldn't bother to have a conversation about a claim in the face of that sort of derision, either.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    All of this over him stating a hunch that the OP is such-and-such a type? Give me a break. I wouldn't bother to have a conversation about a claim in the face of that sort of derision, either.
    It was started here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2239716

Basically he right away refused to reply. Not because of later "derision", which I would actually call provocative replies instead.

PS: Btw, of course he isn't "required" to reply, I just dislike it when someone states whatever and then goes on to evasively BS around instead of giving some grounds to the claim

WALMART

It was started here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2239716

Basically he right away refused to reply. Not because of later "derision", which I would actually call provocative replies instead.

PS: Btw, of course he isn't "required" to reply, I just dislike it when someone states whatever and then goes on to evasively BS around instead of giving some grounds to the claim
    To belay the entirety of my rationale towards type would require an extensive effort on my part.

"The morality of the intuitive is governed neither by intellect nor by feeling; he has his own characteristic morality, which consists in a loyalty to his intuitive view of things and a voluntary submission to its authority, Consideration for the welfare of his neighbours is weak. No solid argument hinges upon their well-being any more than upon his own. Neither can we detect in him any great respect for his neighbour's convictions and customs; in fact, he is not infrequently put down as an immoral and ruthless adventurer. Since his intuition is largely concerned with outer objects, scenting out external possibilities, he readily applies himself to callings wherein he may expand his abilities in many directions. Merchants, contractors, speculators, agents, politicians, etc., commonly belong to this type."

If you cannot read this and nod your head uh huh in relation to the scope of my original assertion, I'm not sure what else my business here would be.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

To belay the entirety of my rationale towards type would require an extensive effort on my part.

"The morality of the intuitive is governed neither by intellect nor by feeling; he has his own characteristic morality, which consists in a loyalty to his intuitive view of things and a voluntary submission to its authority, Consideration for the welfare of his neighbours is weak. No solid argument hinges upon their well-being any more than upon his own. Neither can we detect in him any great respect for his neighbour's convictions and customs; in fact, he is not infrequently put down as an immoral and ruthless adventurer. Since his intuition is largely concerned with outer objects, scenting out external possibilities, he readily applies himself to callings wherein he may expand his abilities in many directions. Merchants, contractors, speculators, agents, politicians, etc., commonly belong to this type."

If you cannot read this and nod your head uh huh in relation to the scope of my original assertion, I'm not sure what else my business here would be.
    Heh well first post by OP was actually kind of N-ish but I was thinking more Ni than Ne, wherever the place for intuition is in his psyche. I'm not necessarily debating intuition, just Ne.

So in terms of that - general intuition - I can be nodding my head here, sure. I see only this part as specifically "Ne": "his intuition is largely concerned with outer objects, scenting out external possibilities" & "he may expand his abilities in many directions". I have not seen that with OP yet. Have you?

PS: I also wonder what @Azure Flame thinks about the quote here.

WALMART

Heh well first post by OP was actually kind of N-ish but I was thinking more Ni than Ne, wherever the place for intuition is in his psyche. I'm not necessarily debating intuition, just Ne.

So in terms of that - general intuition - I can be nodding my head here, sure. I see only this part as specifically "Ne": "his intuition is largely concerned with outer objects, scenting out external possibilities" & "he may expand his abilities in many directions". I have not seen that with OP yet. Have you?

PS: I also wonder what @Azure Flame thinks about the quote here.
    He is all over the place with his life.