• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Comparing people who share the same MBTI type, but have different socionics types.

S

Stansmith

A few guesses for Myers-Briggs ISFP...

SEI/ISFp (Alpha)

Ryan Gosling

Wes Anderson

-----

ESI/ISFj (Gamma)

Rihanna

Frank Ocean

S

Stansmith

Continued...

Lana del Rey - SEI or IEI (?)

Bob Dylan - ESI (?)

Justin Vernon - SEI

Anthony Pappalardo - ESI (?)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Great thread idea!

Can you do examples with MBTI INTPs? They seem to be evenly split between socionics LII and ILI and very occasionally another sociotype.

S

Stansmith

Great thread idea!

Can you do examples with MBTI INTPs? They seem to be evenly split between socionics LII and ILI and very occasionally another sociotype.

Thanks. :) I'm not really familiar with those two types, so I'm afraid I can't...although feel free to contribute if you have any video examples.

S

Stansmith

Continuing on the MBTI ISFP theme

Basquiat - SEI-Si

Andy Warhol - SEI-Si

Justin Timberlake - SEI or IEI-Fe

Dita Von Teese - IEI-Fe

S

Stansmith

Continued...

Derrick Rose - ESI (?)

Dwyane Wade - SEI

S

Stansmith

Myers-Briggs INFJs

Ingmar Bergman - IEI

Morrissey - EIE-Ni (?)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I disagree with nearly all of your typings. Where are you getting these? For example Ryan Gosling is Se (most likely ESI ISFj). Lana Del Ray is either EII or IEE.
Anyway I have a bit of the reverse, socionics subtypes granted to mbti types:

SLE-Se Teddy Roosevelt (ESTP)
tumblr_lna7j8iN411qeu6ilo1_400.jpg

SLE-Ti Andrew Jackson (ISTP)
02Young-Andrew-Jackson.jpg

IEI-Fe: Vera Farmiga (ENFJ) (Enneagram 2?)
vera-farmiga-sexy-beautiful.jpg

IEI-Ni: Michelle Pfeiffer (INFJ) (Enneagram 4/5?)
Michelle-Pfeiffer-Wallpaper.jpg

S

Stansmith

I disagree with nearly all of your typings. Where are you getting these? For example Ryan Gosling is Se (most likely ESI ISFj)
Anyway I have a bit of the reverse:

ugh, I'll stop. I got most of them off of miscellaneous Socionics forums.

S

Stansmith

I disagree with nearly all of your typings. Where are you getting these? For example Ryan Gosling is Se (most likely ESI ISFj)
Anyway I have a bit of the reverse:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

Yeah, socionics is tough because there's not much out there. Your best bet are the filatova portraits if you want to identify with pictures. A lot of websites are wrong. The reason I chose those 4 people up above are because I'm pretty certain those are MY personality type and the type of my dual (I spend a lot of time researching what my dual looks like).

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]

I promise you that you will lose your mind with socionics if you go by what others say. I have my type figured out perfectly, to every nuance, however many people will come to me and tell me I'm this or that type because I challenge what they've come to know. haha. At this point, socionics is really only useful for learning about yourself and your dual, because perception varies from person to person. Where I view most people on a spectrum of condensed unspent energy 1-10, others would judge people on the implications of their clothing, or what they THINK that person is feeling on a daily basis, etc. Where one person sees a triangle, I see an unbreakable and sharp object. Where I present 3 pictures of unbreakable sharp objects, others may see a star, a triangle, and a diamond.

Good luck figuring it out! :troll:

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Na, don't stop.

Yeah, socionics is tough because there's not much out there. Your best bet are the filatova portraits if you want to identify with pictures. A lot of websites are wrong. The reason I chose those 4 people up above are because I'm pretty certain those are MY personality type and the type of my dual (I spend a lot of time researching what my dual looks like).

Re: the bolded; Who says that? You?

I promise you that you will lose your mind with socionics if you go by what others say.

That's actually true. The system is not made objective enough. So everyone has their own theories in their heads. Including you ;)

Cygnus

Is it MBTI IP --> Soc Ij and IJ --> Ip, or do Extroverts make the J-p switch too?

S

Stansmith

Is it MBTI IP --> Soc Ij and IJ --> Ip, or do Extroverts make the J-p switch too?

I don't think there's a direct correlation. There's usually multiple socionics types that people of the same MBTI type can fall under; an ESFP, for example, could be ESFp, ESFj, ENFj, ENFp, etc. They should be treated as separate systems.