User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    ugh, I'll stop. I got most of them off of miscellaneous Socionics forums.
    Yeah, socionics is tough because there's not much out there. Your best bet are the filatova portraits if you want to identify with pictures. A lot of websites are wrong. The reason I chose those 4 people up above are because I'm pretty certain those are MY personality type and the type of my dual (I spend a lot of time researching what my dual looks like).

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    @Stansmith

    I promise you that you will lose your mind with socionics if you go by what others say. I have my type figured out perfectly, to every nuance, however many people will come to me and tell me I'm this or that type because I challenge what they've come to know. haha. At this point, socionics is really only useful for learning about yourself and your dual, because perception varies from person to person. Where I view most people on a spectrum of condensed unspent energy 1-10, others would judge people on the implications of their clothing, or what they THINK that person is feeling on a daily basis, etc. Where one person sees a triangle, I see an unbreakable and sharp object. Where I present 3 pictures of unbreakable sharp objects, others may see a star, a triangle, and a diamond.

    Good luck figuring it out!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    ugh, I'll stop. I got most of them off of miscellaneous Socionics forums.
    Na, don't stop.


    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Yeah, socionics is tough because there's not much out there. Your best bet are the filatova portraits if you want to identify with pictures. A lot of websites are wrong. The reason I chose those 4 people up above are because I'm pretty certain those are MY personality type and the type of my dual (I spend a lot of time researching what my dual looks like).
    Re: the bolded; Who says that? You?


    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    I promise you that you will lose your mind with socionics if you go by what others say.
    That's actually true. The system is not made objective enough. So everyone has their own theories in their heads. Including you

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    stop it, you're scaring the children

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    stop it, you're scaring the children
    well put an "over 18" table somewhere ;p

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Is it MBTI IP --> Soc Ij and IJ --> Ip, or do Extroverts make the J-p switch too?

  7. #17
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Is it MBTI IP --> Soc Ij and IJ --> Ip, or do Extroverts make the J-p switch too?
    I don't think there's a direct correlation. There's usually multiple socionics types that people of the same MBTI type can fall under; an ESFP, for example, could be ESFp, ESFj, ENFj, ENFp, etc. They should be treated as separate systems.

  8. #18
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    ugh, I'll stop. I got most of them off of miscellaneous Socionics forums.
    Don't stop because of him.

    He thinks everyone is either an STP or an NFJ. Lol.

  9. #19
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Don't stop because of him.

    He thinks everyone is either an STP or an NFJ. Lol.
    Ha, if you say so...

    While there aren't many other examples that I feel like posting, I think Pharrell Williams (ISFP) is an SEI.


  10. #20
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    How would you describe and differentiate SEI and ESI?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Similar Threads

  1. [Socionics] Dual Relationships Between Two People Who Are The Same Gender
    By ChrisFergusonFl in forum Socionics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 10:37 PM
  2. How do you react when meeting the same MBTI type as you ?
    By RedAmazoneFriendZone in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 11:47 AM
  3. people that you relate to who don't share the same type as you
    By Chanaynay in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. [MBTItm] FPs and being surprised by others who share the same feelings as you
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
  5. Post songs by peoples who share your type
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO