• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics: Examples of INFj/EII Type

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
True EII
Iren Vladi
I watched a couple of minutes of this and by her body language and expressions she seemed like an extravert, an ExFx type.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Post your examples of EIIs, "Dostoevsky". If possible mention their subtype and enneagram.

Olga Kurylenko Ne-INFj
picures Olga Kurylenko - Google Search

Olga Kurylenko at the Empire Awards 2009 - YouTube

Mia Wasikowska Ne-INFj
pictures Olga Kurhttps://www.google.com/search?q=Olga Kurylenko - Google Search

Mia Wasikowska Interview 1 - YouTube

Connie Chung Ne-INFj
pictures Olga Kurylenko - Google Search

Holliday Grainger Ne-INFj
pictures http://goo.gl/cCA4au

I am sceptical of EII for Olga Kurylenko. I think ESI might be a better fit based on the directness in her quotes and her sense of ambition, wanting to achieve and not settle down. This seems more Decisive. But yes, Mia Wasikowska is very EII.

Litsnob

Some myers-briggs types seem to be split among multiple Socionics types, as opposed to having one directly correlated type; for example, SEI, ESI and SLI for ISFP; SEE, IEE and ESE for ESFP; IEE and EIE for ENFP, etc.

In the case of (myers-briggs) INFJs, I've seen them typed as IEI, EII, and even EIE in some cases.

This seems to be what happens to me. I am solidly INFJ in MBTI but I type as INFj in Socionics and as EII when I take their tests. I can relate to some of IEI but not all of it.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am sceptical of EII for Olga Kurylenko. I think ESI might be a better fit based on the directness in her quotes and her sense of ambition, wanting to achieve and not settle down. This seems more Decisive.
EII is a strategic aristocratic type. This type doesn't realize it's "program" function of aristocratic Fi (to direct, teach, instruct) without achieving a certain position in society. This type cannot be unambitious, underachieving, and unassertive. The EII kindness and humanism are not exclusive with these aims, though most think it would be.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EII is a strategic aristocratic type. This type doesn't realize it's "program" function of aristocratic Fi (to direct, teach, instruct) without achieving a certain position in society. This type cannot be unambitious, underachieving, and unassertive. The EII kindness and humanism are not exclusive with these aims, though most think it would be.

While I think my comments do not rule out EII, your comments use some poorly-defined Reinin dichotomies. The Aristocratic/Democratic and Strategic/Tactical dichotomies can be shown to have been defined wrong.