User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Geonat View Post
    Note the last sentence. Now, is she an INFp (=IEI) or an INFj (EII)? Because whatever she is, I am.
    The only simple way I can reconcile this without having to accept the for the moment unacceptable notion of being both INFJ and INFj, is that I answered "wrong" or "didn't introspect as hell" when answering the inferiority question above.

My brain hurts.
    I got EII (INFj) in socionics too... The thing is I can identify with the guy more... The lady may perhaps be ENFJ, she feels too lively\energetic to be an INFJ...or an introvert...

Contrary to popular belief, I believe that socionics INFj (EII) = MBTI INFJ... What I am wondering is whether these two used socionics to identify their types and then just swapped the last letter to find their MBTI type or the other way around..

If they used socionics I think the guy on the left is MBTI INFJ whereas the lady is misidentified as MBTI INFP, which should've been MBTI ENFJ...

I'll reproduce your enneagram results here:

Quote Originally Posted by Geonat View Post
    I think you 3 type brings in Fe-dom and 1 and 2 types bring in Ni-aux... Your tritype is 3w2 1w2 9w8 = Fe Ni Si or Se perhaps which makes ENFJ...

Please check EIE description as well...also the detailed description linked therein... Does it sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I got EII (INFj) in socionics too... The thing is I can identify with the guy more... The lady may perhaps be ENFJ, she feels too lively\energetic to be an INFJ...or an introvert...

Contrary to popular belief, I believe that socionics INFj (EII) = MBTI INFJ... What I am wondering is whether these two used socionics to identify their types and then just swapped the last letter to find their MBTI type or the other way around..

If they used socionics I think the guy on the left is MBTI INFJ whereas the lady is misidentified as MBTI INFP, which should've been MBTI ENFJ...

I think you 3 type brings in Fe-dom and 1 and 2 types bring in Ni-aux... Your tritype is 3w2 1w2 9w8 = Fe Ni Si or Se perhaps which makes ENFJ...

Please check EIE description as well...also the detailed description linked therein... Does it sound right?
    Thank you Yeghor - you may be right, I don't know - INFJ=INFj would spontaneously also make sense. I just did what many others probably do - switch from j to p for introverts and then change to capitals to get to MBTI (to keep me from having to think).
    Will certainly have a look at ENFJ too, perhaps they want to be INTPs as well (that's what I tested for the very first times taking MBTI tests - c.f. at about 35:00).

I've read about EIE but no, that didn't resonate at all, whereas this is spot on:

INFJs apparently may come off as introverts;
    http://typelogic.com/infj.html (a few pgdn-clicks, second paragraph under header "Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging")

And I wouldn't get stuck on my typing as an E3, since many life-changing processes are going on right now. But I'll have all look at that 3w2 1w2 9w8 - perhaps it's just a cyclic permutation that errs.

Edit: No, 9w1 - 3 - 6, possibly but not equally likely, 6 - 9w1 -3. Perhaps with some ornamentations - don't know yet.

so/sx/sp since a few months back. Slightly lonely.

Don't know if you are still around... I identify more with EII INFj too...

People, could you please check this video and speculate on their mbti type as we'll as socionics type?

Edit: Corrected video
    And at 0:55 when she's smoking and being flirtatious with her hair and all, and at 8:00... well, sorry, but I associate with all sorts of things :-) Anyway, this must be anima Se - wouldn't you say?

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

bump

Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    bump
    There's a pretty good list here if you haven't seen it yet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Morgan Freeman - INFj - at first impression he has a soft, scattered intellectual look

Delta relations

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

@sulfit, can you give some EII-Fi examples?

MBTI
    enfp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

True EII
    Iren Vladi

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/10791.html" target="_blank">sulfit</a>, can you give some EII-Fi examples?
    Gwyneth Paltrow - EII-Fi

Loreena McKennitt - EII-Fi