• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YES

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
*punches grandma*

*throws a dog*

*eats a fist full of wasabi*

*headbutts a mailbox*

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Otherwise... Yes what?

(Rhetorical, of course)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just to piss him off, I vote EIE. XD

That's quite feasible actually.

He seems to be putting on an exaggerated persona, probably to get an emotional response out of us. This is one way in which EIE can manifest on a forum.

I don't think he's an SLI because they would probably not have tried to start a quarrel in the first place.

I don't think he's an LSI because I think that if they wanted to dismantle Socionics they'd make a more prepared and well-reasoned attempt.

Alea_iacta_est

He seems to be putting on an exaggerated persona, probably to get an emotional response out of us. This is one way in which EIE can manifest on a forum.

I don't think he's an SLI because they would probably not have tried to start a quarrel in the first place.

I don't think he's an LSI because I think that if they wanted to dismantle Socionics they'd make a more prepared and well-reasoned attempt.

Indeed good sir. Indeed.

G

garbage

I'm also pushing for Socionics as an option for a thing under our avatars, now that we've elevated it to "system that deserves to be talked about" status. I just can't figure out how to do it in the settings yet.

But mark my words, I will not rest until I can see those little triangles and squares and circles alongside acronyms and one-digit numbers.

I get the feeling that grandmas and dogs might be a little more sore when that happens.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah yes it is good that socionics is being…….. contained.

All of this precludes the simplest explanation that is he is apathetic, and responds out of tedium, simply to watch you dance.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Funny idea that he'd be EIE.

He doesn't seem to like quarrels actually.

S

Stansmith

I find it somewhat strange how people with seemingly dissonant cognitive styles like Morrissey, Andrei Tarkovsky, Russell Brand and Badger can all fall under the same type (ENFj) based on a few surface quirks. Then you have the INFps, which includes everyone from Ingmar Bergman, Justin Timberlake, Fiona Apple, to Tupac. I don't know...I'm still trying wrap my head around this system.

Alea_iacta_est

I find it somewhat strange how people with seemingly dissonant cognitive styles like Morrissey, Andrei Tarkovsky, Russell Brand and Badger can all fall under the same type (ENFj) based on a few surface quirks. Then you have the INFps, which includes everyone from Ingmar Bergman, Justin Timberlake, Fiona Apple, to Tupac. I don't know...I'm still trying wrap my head around this system.

MBTI - How you function
Socionics - Interpersonal relations/How you appear

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a social chameleon with like 3-5 masks. I say yes.

Interesting. I can see the reasoning for joining the two systems, but like yourself, I have more than one..aspect to my personality.

G

garbage

So you support being different types in the two systems?
I support it for a different reason--namely, that the function definitions in Socionics are different than in MBTI. Think about slapping MBTI's functions in an image editor and mashing the contrast button. Bam; there's your Socionics function set.