10 10.99%
First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I relate most to Alpha. I've narrowed down my type to either LII or ILE. If I'm ILE, I'm the Ti subtype. For a while, I considered Beta and LSI, but honestly, there's just something about Socionics Se that I don't relate to at all, even though I'm a clear Se-user in JCF. However, I do relate somewhat to Beta, but not like I do to Alpha. Beta interactions can be fun, but after a while, just too draining.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I'm quite certain of my status as a Delta/SLI.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    Beta, because I am an infp, hence IEI-Ni
    Does it bother you that your MBTI type is completely functionally different from your Socionics type?

MBTI's ISTP is Ti,Se,Ni,Fe while SLI is Si,Te,Fi,Ne
    MBTI's INFP is Fi,Ne,Si,Te while IEI is Ni,Fe,Ti,Se

Socionics information elements differ somewhat from MBTI's but they haven't flipped the whole system around to get such different results. I dunno, but it looks suspicious to me when someone chooses such different types.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, Im IEI as well, and while I identify with all Nfs in socionics, INFp fits me best there and ENFP fits me best in MBTI. The functions may be derived from the same source, but the interpretation and use is very different, so I treat it as two very different systems.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Well, I'm clearly a delta and I don't relate much to any of the other quadras now that I understand the system better although if I have to choose, gammas then alphas in that order. I'm good friends with a couple of gamma types, alpha types, especially SF ones, just annoy me for most of the part. Even though the Se aspect of gamma types, especially SEE and to a degree some LIEs, annoy me, it's usually all right as long as they're not stronlgy Se-favoring and really express Se tons. There are sometimes some miscommunication problems due to differences in perception but generally speaking I do enjoy gammas although I think I prefer gamma NTs over SFs. I identify strongly with ESI types in fiction though, part because delta protagonists don't seem to come in abundance.

Also, people seem to easily mistake me for an ESI because I'm more abrasive than the EII description suggests I should be like. Well, I wish I was Ni-valuing, heh, so I guess I'm flattered that people think I'm good at the things I think I suck at (being aware of my physical surroundings).
    Do I annoy you with my mobilizing function, Lea?

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    I found quadra progression to be interesting. It touches upon how information exchanged between socionics types spurs social progress and societal evolution:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-by-dolphin

There is another interpretation here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ssion-by-Gilly

and a type-by-type progression: The Clock of the Socion: Energy Dynamics of Quadra and Benefit Rings
    I really like the comparisons between the quadra in that post there. I'm definitely Gamma with a Beta wing based on those.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I've been reading up on the quadras lately and I can't decide between beta and gamma.
    Join the dark side and become a Gamma. But what exactly has you confused, and are there any specific types you're torn between?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Join the dark side and become a Gamma. But what exactly has you confused, and are there any specific types you're torn between?
    IEI and EII. I relate to parts of both, I think I'm not as self-sacrificing as the EII description and not dramatic enough to be IEI.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I could already see that one coming when I saw you quoted me in this thread. You don't express Se tons in your reasoning process though.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

IEI and EII. I relate to parts of both, I think I'm not as self-sacrificing as the EII description and not dramatic enough to be IEI.
    I don't think EIIs must be self-sacrificing. I'm probably one of the most selfish people you'd come across unless I care about you. Which is why you need to look at the functions, not the descriptions.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Like Lea said, it helps to look more at the functions you think you're using and read about them more.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I could already see that one coming when I saw you quoted me in this thread. You don't express Se tons in your reasoning process though.
    I don't? Probably not too much online anyway. What processes do you see more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I don't? Probably not too much online anyway. What processes do you see more?
    Not sure. I'm inclined to say Ni.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Delta. Easily. Reading the Delta description of groupings felt like fresh, cool air. Freeing, relaxing, rejuvenating. So easy and native.