• Don't know

10 10.99%
First 9171819

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by wolfnara View Post
    I think I am Delta Quadra, because first of all I don't relate to Fe. Extroverted Feeling in socionics tends to be about disregarding the sensitivity of individuals for the sake of maintaining a pleasant atmosphere in a group. I don't understand that, and the descriptions of Fe seem superficial. I prefer serious and honest discussion, not the loose and expressive atmosphere that Alpha/Beta values seem to be about. I also prefer some kind of productive involvement when with others. In my art class for example they prefer joking and having a laugh, while maybe casually getting along with their work, but I feel it is too disorganized, and the lack of productivity makes me lose my patience. I like my class, it's just far too slow paced. The reason I don't think Gamma, although it is second most likely, it because I relate highly to socionics Si.
    Yeah this sounds like the SLI or EII you are considering for yourself With EII being slightly more likely due to your relatively rigid expectations.
    Likes wolfnara liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Thought I was EII-Ne but I'm definitely an SEI-Fe. Fits perfectly.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes strychnine liked this post

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Can't choose between Gamma or Delta. I relate to both.
    Having a better comprehension of the quadras has led me to Gamma.

Decisive, Serious, and Democratic.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

All Natural! All Good!

I'm definitely decisive but I think sometimes I might be merry and not serious. Complicating factor though is that I'm definitely democratic. Couldn't be aristo if I tried. decisive-merry-democratic is no quadra. decisive-democratic is gamma. decisive-merry is beta. So what does that give me? Nothing.

I am Me dominant. No, not Ne. ME. I am ME dominant. Me.

I looked at some descriptions and I think I relate most to Beta! Beta SEE. What the fuck?

BELOW IS MASTERFUL USE OF MULTIQUOTE FEATURE

Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    I don't relate to Delta much, other than liking splintering groups and stuff, but IEE is me word-for-word. Alpha is a little more me, and I think a little bit of Gamma too.
    So you used to type as IEE. How did you re-type to SEE? Summary of your type journey pls. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Thought I was EII-Ne but I'm definitely an SEI-Fe. Fits perfectly.
    How did you differentiate merry and serious?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ESFp-Fi, Gamma. I relate to it a lot, and most of my close friends are Gammas as well. I like how we can be real with each other and say whatever we feel like. It's a welcome reprieve from having to mask our true selves from most of society.
    This is interesting because I don't feel like this. I just say whatever I want to everyone. I don't mask myself. If you can't take the heat then fuck off. Not you, other people. LOL

@Urarienev You probably already know this but your name sounds like urine. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by foxonstilts View Post
    Alpha because I value Ne/Si and Ti/Fe.
    What the hell is SLE-Fi supposed to mean? What? And how is SLE Alpha? SLE is Beta. But, maybe that SLE is a fake typing.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    the results of this poll contradict MBTI's suggestion of the special rare types
    Every quadra has rare and less rare types. Gamma NTs are rarer than Gamma SFs like me I'm pretty sure. But we're all Gammas.

@Elfboy ENFP SEE? How did you differentiate between Se and Ne in Socionics vs. MBTI since you type Ne in MBTI and Se in Socionics?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I'm in the Omega Quadra because I decided I don't like all the people in the other quadras and wanted my own theory of relationships. So I reserve this utopian quadra for those that I deem fit for its enlightenment. And we have weekly pizza parties and worship hard liquor, which I believe the other quadras do not have, although I haven't checked with the other quadras in quite a while; those other quadras do enjoy their wars and here in Omega Quadra we prefer to watch, rather than participate. Omega Quadra is quite the Quadra, I say.
    I'll join you. I will bring cheese cake. Because I'm not fat enough already.

@Flatlander Please use the multiquote pls instead of posting 5 posts consecutively.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Delta. ISTp Ti subtype. I don't understand ENFJs at all.
    Do you mean ISTj Ti subtype, or ISTp as in SLI? SLI doesn't value Ti. Though I suppose you are banned now so I won't be getting an answer. LOL

Oh wait this is Jix? How did Jix get banned? Wasn't he a good poster? I had a lot of good interactions with this poster? So how did he banned?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I don't see myself in any of these... I never really feel at home in any group setting...
    Me neither, if I'm honest. I'm alone in a crowd. I can't give myself over to group values.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Doing this on mobile is a pain in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    I'm definitely decisive but I think sometimes I might be merry and not serious.
    Way I see it is that SEE is outwardly mostly "merry" (what a fucking gross word.) but they have a side of seriousness that, say, an ESE doesn't. I have more ambition and angst than my ESE mom: even my mom's angst is merrier than mine. I also have more stable facial expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine
    you used to type as IEE. How did you re-type to SEE? Summary of your type journey pls. Thx
    A lot has gone down since my post you quoted and I just realized shit. If I look at quadras now, I can't be anything but Gamma. On the surface, I relate to IEE and SEE equally but when I get right to it, SEE fits more.

How did you differentiate merry and serious?
    Read: up

lol

Oh wait this is Jix? How did Jix get banned? Wasn't he a good poster? I had a lot of good interactions with this poster? So how did he get banned?
    He was some meninist prick, I won't weep for him.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too
    Likes strychnine, yama liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    3w8
    Socionics
    SLE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    What the hell is SLE-Fi supposed to mean? What? And how is SLE Alpha? SLE is Beta. But, maybe that SLE is a fake typing.
    yes
    Likes strychnine liked this post

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    Doing this on mobile is a pain in my ass.
    Oh, thank you for writing this out on mobile.

Way I see it is that SEE is outwardly mostly "merry" (what a fucking gross word.) but they have a side of seriousness that, say, an ESE doesn't. I have more ambition and angst than my ESE mom: even my mom's angst is merrier than mine. I also have more stable facial expressions.
    Interesting. I would think the ambition/angst part is more Decisive/Judicious difference than Merry/Serious. Alphas (which ESEs are) not valuing Se OR Te especially wouldn't have much in the way of ambition. LOL. I think that's what you're seeing here. I think Decisives tend to be more ambitious. Betas are plenty ambitious, and they are Merry+Decisive.

A lot has gone down since my post you quoted and I just realized shit. If I look at quadras now, I can't be anything but Gamma. On the surface, I relate to IEE and SEE equally but when I get right to it, SEE fits more.
    Yeah, I quoted quite an old post, sorry. That's good that you relate to Gamma now though

He was some meninist prick, I won't weep for him.
    Oh, that changes things. I wasn't aware of that! :o

Quote Originally Posted by foxonstilts View Post
    yes
    Great value added post, I totally agree
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.
    Likes Masokissed, foxonstilts liked this post