First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I don't see Se valuing or beta either. He seems very 'chill' rather than intense, which I'd associate more with Si/Ne valuing quadras. SLI is a good bet. Or SEI.
    Maybe, maybe not. I come off as very intense (sx first, strong connection to 8, possibly and most likely 8-fixed). but I mostly tend to notice Se in whether people irk the hell out of me or not, usually because what I say tends to be distorted in this manner like they didn't see my point. I would need to interact more to get a more proper "vibe" though.

I used to be on that forum. She typed me once as SEE. LOL!
    She's ridiculous. That entire forum is ridiculous actually.

I'm not totally sure of my type but I'm leaning towards INTj (LII)
    Seems like a rational conclusion based on the little I've seen from you, yes. Democratic yes, Ti I can see, Ne-Si yes, I can see that also, but you lack the social nitpick Fe ego types can have (and tend to be likely to point at me, for example -.-)

[QUOTE=Vetani;2053301]Does it matter what my sociotype is? I'll give you a clue: I get along with LSIs and SLEs VERY well, and it's like we speak the same language. One of my best friends is an LSI-Se 6w5 SX/SP. We share similar views on all types of things and we think alike.

Well, it was just a simple question? Yes, the rational conclusion would be that you're a beta NF or similar but I was curious, part because if you read through this thread, you see some people saying "I get along better/I like the attitude better of a different quadra but mine".

As for you beta haters out there... that's the point of Betas! We're supposed to be loud and exuberant -- derogatory raillery, witty banter and sexual euphemisms (among many others) are what we like to talk about. And it's not so much about what we're doing, it's the mood of whole activity. I'm not the one to drink but I'll fuckin drink if the people don't suck and if the people can give me a good time.

It's not about what we're doing, it's about how we're with and how they make us feel, and how we can express ourselves freely with these people.

I can't express my feelings very well. I've been accused of being cold, arrogant and calculative by my peers and coworkers. But with the right people, they bring out the retarded clapping seal in me. Those are the kinds of people I want to be with, the ones that can make Vetani from a paranoid and aloof hermit into a retarded clapping seal.

Because it makes me happy.
    Whateer floats your boat. I was simply explaining why I, as a delta with opposite qudra values, do not prefer this kind of socialization.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    What's up with the beta haters? jesus fuckin christ
    I don't hate betas. I just don't tend to get along well with betas for the natural reason that their functions are the entirely opposite of mine. Even when I try to get along something always tends to misfire and I end up becoming frustrated because they intepreted what I did/said a certain way that was not intended and I just go "fuck this".

Addendum:
    This thread is an amazingly good example of it.

Addendum 2:
    I never said you're not allowed to not express delta hate.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I don't hate betas. I just don't tend to get along well with betas for the natural reason that their functions are the entirely opposite of mine. Even when I try to get along something always tends to misfire and I end up becoming frustrated because they intepreted what I did/said a certain way that was not intended and I just go "fuck this".

Addendum:
    This thread is an amazingly good example of it.

Addendum 2:
    I never said you're not allowed to not express delta hate.
    *prods the delta*

....are deltas playful at all?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *prods the delta*

Unless I go into nerp mode, probably not. And I am not sure you'd think me nerping all over the place would be considered "playful" either since I'm just spewing out random and often sarcastic nonsense.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Unless I go into nerp mode, probably not. And I am not sure you'd think me nerping all over the place would be considered "playful" either since I'm just spewing out random and often sarcastic nonsense.
    Ohh..sounds entertaining

...now, where is that button?

In a way I guess I want to see where things go wrong between deltas and betas, as I find they often shy away from being engaged in this sort of play. Not sure why that is...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

*prods the delta*

They're boring and they kill the joy out of everything.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ohh..sounds entertaining

...now, where is that button?

In a way I guess I want to see where things go wrong between deltas and betas, as I find they often shy away from being engaged in this sort of play. Not sure why that is...
    There is no button. It happens once in a blue moon. And yes, when betas try to include me at least (can't speak for other deltas) in their "play", I often don't see the point so I pull out, especially if I don't feel like it which is 99% of the case.

And I'm not sure you really want to know where things go wrong. It just tends to end up with frustration over the amount of misunderstandings on both sides eventually. If you want to find out, I'd suggest to not do it with me because I certainly am in no mood for that.

Yes, that's me being delta-grumpy so take that as an example.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Seems like a rational conclusion based on the little I've seen from you, yes. Democratic yes, Ti I can see, Ne-Si yes, I can see that also, but you lack the social nitpick Fe ego types can have (and tend to be likely to point at me, for example -.-)
    What do you mean by social nitpick Fe?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    What do you mean by social nitpick Fe?
    Well, Fe types can have a tendency to tell others that you shouldn't say such or such thing or be such a such way because it hurts other people or similar. Just an unhealthy Fe display like how Fi types can be the opposite of going against the stream just because.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well, Fe types can have a tendency to tell others that you shouldn't say such or such thing or be such a such way because it hurts other people or similar. Just an unhealthy Fe display like how Fi types can be the opposite of going against the stream just because.
    I opened a cashbox in our kitchen in which I have to pay 1 Euro everytime I tell my dom Fi girl that what she just has been doing "aint normal" or that "everyone would understand me except for her".

We have grown pretty rich that way
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]