MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I love Betas. Especially the dramatic/campy/fabulous EIEs and IEIs <3

LSIs are okay to work with, if a little rigid. I've worked with 2 other SLEs and it was a miracle it didn't turn into a fight.

Edit: I love the link that @SuchIrony posted, because of the correlations between quadras and classical elements.
    What's your sociotype?

Anyway, like the OP, I found it immensely helpful to use the quadra values in order to pinpoint my sociotype as I first looked into LII and ILI (because I score as an INTP in MBTI) but as I researched further, I realized I'm not an alpha or a gamma. Funnily enough, on immediate reading, I did not even see myself as a delta and it was the quadra I thought was the furthest away from me and I identified the most with alpha and beta. How ironic, especially the beta part.

It became obvious over time that I'm as delta as they come and I'm most definitely an EII-Ne subtype. I personally have the greatest difficulty getting along with beta types in general which makes sense because beta is the quadra the most functionally opposed my quadra (delta). Some IEIs are all right, especially if Ni subtype, but overall I find that the way we view communication and interaction is too different. They promote this exurbant atmosphere with laughter and jokes which just annoys me to no end and I guess me sitting in my corner and apparing gloomy to them is equally annoying. And let's not even get started when they decide that I need to cheer up and be included in all the fun... JUST NO. I decide on my own when I'm included or not, thank you!

I really don't get along with LSIs and SLEs at all due to the Se and Ti. It's like talking to an alien from another planet. We don't speak the same language at all. With beta NFs I can work with them as long as we share a common goal or interest.

I should add that the laughter and fun aspect of alphas really annoy me as well. I for example think my cousin's father is an ILE and his need to always be funny and tell jokes and laugh loudly at social gatherings really irks me at some point. There is only so much time for laughter. I'd rather discuss what happens at the end of the universe than how funny it was that Pete did [insert random joke] thing.

So if I have to rate the quadras whose company I enjoy it's delta > gamma > alpha > beta. Gammas can be great although ESIs can annoy me, same with SEEs (Se PoLR). I know quite a few ILIs and some LIEs I get along with great even though we don't always agree due to differences in perception. I have yet to meet more people out of my own quadra. I know some IEEs and a person I suspect is an LSE but maybe it's just me, but where the fuck are all deltas?!

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I really don't get along with LSIs and SLEs at all due to the Se and Ti. It's like talking to an alien from another planet. We don't speak the same language at all.
    NochyumpcNochympc quo fubo fatori nyucgupomnycgupom chyucchyc nuggol eh RyuhoRyho umja Jouch. NochyumpcNochympc chug quoug choi sura ni usujequ folo em oulch yucyc ni glao cavcgumso. NochyumpcNochympc chug yumym reepot ug chotc ckyulyugaurckyulygaurckylyugaurckylygaur, quo ulo geeh naseh ryuporypo eicgolc evcolbot cho cam chleatf cho quugol, umja chyummotchymmot chug chyuspchysp quugol cho chyummocgchymmocg eh uyuluyl.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    NochyumpcNochympc quo fubo fatori nyucgupomnycgupom chyucchyc nuggol eh RyuhoRyho umja Jouch. NochyumpcNochympc chug quoug choi sura ni usujequ folo em oulch yucyc ni glao cavcgumso. NochyumpcNochympc chug yumym reepot ug chotc ckyulyugaurckyulygaurckylyugaurckylygaur, quo ulo geeh naseh ryuporypo eicgolc evcolbot cho cam chleatf cho quugol, umja chyummotchymmot chug chyuspchysp quugol cho chyummocgchymmocg eh uyuluyl.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Cthulu? I know that guy. Maybe we can speak, after all.

Like I said though, I could be SLI. Which would be your quadra. I'd prefer to just stick to MBTI though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Cthulu? I know that guy. Maybe we can speak, after all.

Like I said though, I could be SLI. Which would be your quadra. I'd prefer to just stick to MBTI though.
    You don't seem to express socionics Se from what I can tell. An Se base type would most likely have misuderstood what I did up there and not see the connection. I could also see an argument for LII? I do think you are Ne-Si valuing though, the way you went off-tangent with the "alien speak". And Se type would interpret what I said in a more literal manner and probably ask me about different languages such as body language etc.

Haha, I ditched MBTI in favor for socionics some time ago. Socionics makes more sense and my type accurracy is quite accurate in socionics. It just gets type down better than MBTI does. I'll probably figure out your type soon enough using intertype and IM after seeing a few more posts anyway

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You don't seem to express socionics Se from what I can tell. An Se base type would most likely have misuderstood what I did up there and not see the connection. I could also see an argument for LII? I do think you are Ne-Si valuing though, the way you went off-tangent with the "alien speak". And Se type would interpret what I said in a more literal manner and probably ask me about different languages such as body language etc.

Haha, I ditched MBTI in favor for socionics some time ago. Socionics makes more sense and my type accurracy is quite accurate in socionics. It just gets type down better than MBTI does. I'll probably figure out your type soon enough using intertype and IM after seeing a few more posts anyway
    Ya know..you could prove valuable to the forum in educating those interested in socionics. However, you might wanna slow down a little, as what you just wrote is chinese to a lot of us here, still, and a little intimidating for now
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ya know..you could prove valuable to the forum in educating those interested in socionics. However, you might wanna slow down a little, as what you just wrote is chinese to a lot of us here, still, and a little intimidating for now
    Ehm, slow is not really a part of my vocabulary when I'm interested in something. I think I should just blame it on that I'm a 5 and I just like to think in technical complexities

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ehm, slow is not really a part of my vocabulary when I'm interested in something. I think I should just blame it on that I'm a 5 and I just like to think in technical complexities
    I'm just saying...it could be in your very own interest to actually take it down a notch and take the time to teach us, as it will provide you with another venue to actually discuss this topic in depth and to your hearts content in the future. Consider it an investment in that future...can you see it now? Dream with me here, girl *paints you a picture*

Keep in mind that people here, when they talk about Ni and Ne think of something else than you are talking about when discussing socionics, and it will take time to learn what Ni and Ne in socionics means, seperately from MBTI, so prepare yourself for a lot of explaining what you actually mean when using Ni in a socionics context. You'll have to tutor us on terms like PoLR and how it is relevant to typing others, and you'll have to explain why valuing a function and searching for it is typical of a specific type.

So, woooohh horsy

Ps: I do like your enthusiasm...and this is me trying to tap into it to use it for my own agenda - making you a resource for TypeC-ers to tap when they have questions about socionics. You interested in the position?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'm just saying...it could be in your very own interest to actually take it down a notch and take the time to teach us, as it will provide you with another venue to actually discuss this topic in depth and to your hearts content in the future. Consider it an investment in that future...can you see it now? Dream with me here, girl *paints you a picture*
    I understand your point fully well. I just tend to assume people can follow me I guess.

Keep in mind that people here, when they talk about Ni and Ne think of something else than you are talking about when discussing socionics, and it will take time to learn what Ni and Ne in socionics means, seperately from MBTI, so prepare yourself for a lot of explaining what you actually mean when using Ni in a socionics context. You'll have to tutor us on terms like PoLR and how it is relevant to typing others, and you'll have to explain why valuing a function and searching for it is typical of a specific type.
    Fair enough, I have entirely ditched the MBTI definitions of all the functions in favor for socionics', although my understanding of the functions is a bit of my own hogwash too. At some point it all just became a mess in my head. I kind of know where I got it from... somewhere. And if someone asks I'm happy to explain.

So, woooohh horsy

Ps: I do like your enthusiasm...and this is me trying to tap into it to use it for my own agenda - making you a resource for TypeC-ers to tap when they have questions about socionics. You interested in the position?
    lol ok, maybe that'd work if I was a soc 5? I can kind of imagine how a soc 5 would cream over that.

Also, are you an Ne subtype? I find that ExI-Fi ones can be SO stingy. I am totally not thinking of Maritsa on 16types. Who I should add, doesn't think I'm an EII at all.

Meh, I should pay more attention to people's signatures...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

lol ok, maybe that'd work if I was a soc 5? I can kind of imagine how a soc 5 would cream over that.
    Oh come on, you know you wanna
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★