User Tag List

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default Type me, for socionics. Is this even where I am supposed to ask this?

What kind of questions should I be answering to know what my socionics type is?
    I think i'm an ESFp but not sure...how can I tell? just descriptions?
    Can you guys help type me ?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp

The following link is a good socionics test:

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta-1-r.html?1:::

I'd say you are confident in your E, as it is the only letter you are not questioning. Since your enneagram is 6w5, I would assume that your T vs. F is pretty borderline; 6's tend to lean toward an F, while 5's lean toward T. N seems to be statistically more likely than S based on some online reading, but I would need more information. I would guess p also, again because of probability.

ESFp's are very lively individuals. This type is spontaneous, outgoing, and enjoys attention. ESFp's tend to be very warm and friendly, and are often master diplomats in their friendships, which are many and intense. They are very much "people's people". They're also very practical, realistic, and grounded; they're not the most imaginative of types. If this sounds like you, you're probably an ESFp.

If you would like a better diagnosis, describe yourself in a few words or sentences.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by skitskitpotter View Post
    The following link is a good socionics test:

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta-1-r.html?1:::

I'd say you are confident in your E, as it is the only letter you are not questioning. Since your enneagram is 6w5, I would assume that your T vs. F is pretty borderline; 6's tend to lean toward an F, while 5's lean toward T. N seems to be statistically more likely than S based on some online reading, but I would need more information. I would guess p also, again because of probability.

ESFp's are very lively individuals. This type is spontaneous, outgoing, and enjoys attention. ESFp's tend to be very warm and friendly, and are often master diplomats in their friendships, which are many and intense. They are very much "people's people". They're also very practical, realistic, and grounded; they're not the most imaginative of types. If this sounds like you, you're probably an ESFp.

If you would like a better diagnosis, describe yourself in a few words or sentences.
    hmm, I didn't seem to get that from the ESFp description. I know i am definately in the gamma quadra and there's only 4 so I have to be one of them ...so that narrows it down. ISFj, ENTj, INTp, or ESFp. Teh only description I thought was me was the ESFp because the others were way too unemotional.BUt now when I'm taking a glance at it again, I guess the ENTj really does fit me. hmm I am on both sides with the question of irrational or rational. which to me...are similar but not exactly the same a judger vs perciever...but for the wording they use...i'm both... I have absolutely no question that I'm an ENTJ in MBTI...my enneagram is still to be determined, I think I'm either a 6, 1 or 3 in that order. well I'm going to put it back to ENTj now lol . thanks for your help If you have any other thoughts though, please contribute!

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You people are looking at the wrong descriptions.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ikisocion_home -- everything you need
    http://www.socionics.us/works/semantics.shtml -- detailed definitions of the socionics functions, or rather information elements.

Furthermore, ENTJ =/= ENTj because the function definitions are different.

Te in MBTI (according to bestfittype.com) is "Segmenting; organizing for efficiency; systematizing; applying logic; structuring; checking for consequences; monitoring for standards or specifications being met; setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters; deciding if something is working or not. Sorting out different colors and styles; thinking about the consequences, as in “Since I have to stand all day…”"

In contrast, Te in socionics is:
    "exact knowledge, objective phenomena and laws, objects' dynamics; controlled processes", among others. Detailed descriptions can be found in the link.

I find that it is helpful to find your quadra (Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta) before settling on your type.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Uwace ehem...ok....YOU obviously didn't read anything I wrote. I said I know i'm gamma...that makes it so I can only be 4 types ...duh...yes i've been the wikisocion site. I also started explaining that i don't know if i'm rational or irrational...that's really the problem i'm having i know i'm either SEE or LIE. I am very aware that soncionics is much different than MBTI....one of the differences is that I can easily evaluate someone with MBTI...but not with socionics...this thread is asking just that.. is there any other method to determining other peoples' socionics type other than reading the descriptions...sad that i'm quoting myself yet agains but as I said "I thought was me was the ESFp because the others were way too unemotional. But now when I'm taking a glance at it again, I guess the ENTj really does fit me" So as always thanks for the help...I will look elsewhere.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

I fear you will soon be doomed to chronic introspection.

Doomed, I say! DOOMED!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

BAAHAHAHAHAHA awesome lol

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Uwace ehem...ok....YOU obviously didn't read anything I wrote. I said I know i'm gamma...that makes it so I can only be 4 types ...duh...yes i've been the wikisocion site. I also started explaining that i don't know if i'm rational or irrational...that's really the problem i'm having i know i'm either SEE or LIE. I am very aware that soncionics is much different than MBTI....one of the differences is that I can easily evaluate someone with MBTI...but not with socionics...this thread is asking just that.. is there any other method to determining other peoples' socionics type other than reading the descriptions...sad that i'm quoting myself yet agains but as I said "I thought was me was the ESFp because the others were way too unemotional. But now when I'm taking a glance at it again, I guess the ENTj really does fit me" So as always thanks for the help...I will look elsewhere.
    K.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5