• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics is BAD

Alea_iacta_est

They don't type by face, do they? I thought it was more by how a person USES his face -- facial expressions.

Only the weird ones really use VI, or visual identification (There is like a weird split in Socionics community of people who accept and don't accept VI). It's an atrocious typing method that guarantees only a 1/16 chance of being right.

Most Socionics experts do type via facial expressions though like you said, as the logic implied is that the more you use facial expressions and the smoother the facial movements are, the more extroverted you are or something like that.

Alea_iacta_est

INTP: pure theory, ISTP: applied theory. Guess which one more frequently makes useful contributions to society?

<3

The ENTJ, as the INTP and ISTP are about even. The ISTP is too busy beating the shit out of someone or killing themselves while testing their ridiculous inventions (nowhere near the innovative level of ENTP ridiculous inventions though) to actually contribute anything XD.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only the weird ones really use VI, or visual identification (There is like a weird split in Socionics community of people who accept and don't accept VI). It's an atrocious typing method that guarantees only a 1/16 chance of being right.

Most Socionics experts do type via facial expressions though like you said, as the logic implied is that the more you use facial expressions and the smoother the facial movements are, the more extroverted you are or something like that.

I don't think that explanation is quite right ...

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Right I once posted a photoshopped pic of mine that was taken in a special setting and I was told I was SEI-Si :p Fun, that.

Alea_iacta_est

I don't think that explanation is quite right ...

From my understanding of it, introverts are less likely to use more prominent facial expressions and are more likely to keep a solid face. There are several, several other factors though, and my knowledge lies mostly within the sphere of MBTI JCF and Enneagram.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From my understanding of it, introverts are less likely to use more prominent facial expressions and are more likely to keep a solid face. There are several, several other factors though, and my knowledge lies mostly within the sphere of MBTI JCF and Enneagram.

Umm... depends on the presence of Fe in the Ego Block.

I would look at the level of activity of the Extrovert/Introvert.