• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Costrin explores Socionics!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Weee Socionics! So Socionics is interesting, but a big part of Socionics is the relationships. But that's harder to see in action if you don't know anyone else's Socionics type. Thus.... I propose we (me and anyone else crazy enough to participate) post our Socionics type so we can get an idea of what these relationships look like.

So I'll start n' stuff:
I'm LII

Keep in mind, MBTI and Socionics type do not transfer. Your socionics type can be completely different. None of this j and p swapping nonsense. It can work out that way, but not necessarily.

-----
Some Socionics resources:
Wikisocion
Socionics in the West
Socionics test
Socionics function definitions

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFj/ESI Se subtype. Apparently we conflict, but I just simply don't see that. Then again I know other ILEs and they are exceptions as well. Hmm...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why does "Costrin explores Socionics" remind me of the "Earnest goes to ____" titles?

Weee Socionics! So Socionics is interesting, but a big part of Socionics is the relationships. But that's harder to see in action if you don't know anyone else's Socionics type. Thus.... I propose we (me and anyone else crazy enough to participate) post our Socionics type so we can get an idea of what these relationships look like.

So I'll start n' stuff:
I'm ILE

I don't really have relationships, so Socionics is probably useless for me.

But the tests and the people associated with Socionics say I'm LII most often, at least I'm definitely Alpha quadra. I've also been called SEI and EII less often.
Keep in mind, MBTI and Socionics type do not transfer. Your socionics type can be completely different. None of this j and p swapping nonsense. It can work out that way, but not necessarily.

Yes, that is nonsense. Glad you cleared up that misconception before it had a chance to take root. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you are Alpha Quadra I am gonna shoot myself :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Didn't you say you were an ENTj or ESTj somewhere entropie in socionics?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Socionics is only about as different from MBTI as Keirsey is.

It's only what's under the hood that's different.

And what's under the hood is not very important.

I don't see why people separate it so much.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
IEI, INFp. Yay for being both INFP and that. :D Went through a phase where I thought I was ENFp...pfffft.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey i just took this test and got
xd.gif

Nd.gif

Fd.gif

pd.gif

weird...anyway i'm IIE i think.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IIE? That doesn't exist.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...it doesn't? oh...let me look then.

oh right....IEE :smile: