First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    I can't really say anything at this point. The evidence you have does not match the evidence utilized by the theory.
    Hmmm...last question, actually. What evidence do I have? I've never spoken to you about Socionics besides in this thread and one other. You're trying to come across as "le expert," and to be quite honest, it's looking like BS.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Hmmm...last question, actually. What evidence do I have? I've never spoken to you about Socionics besides in this thread and one other. You're trying to come across as "le expert," and to be quite honest, it's looking like BS.
    I don't understand. You're pressing forth your miniscule qualms and I'm trying to make what I can out of them. So far there is no collaboration going on, so why are you interested in questioning me? Maybe I act great in this realm of theory because I expect someone far more interesting and qualified to put me in my place, never the less teach me something. However the perception of my faked "greatness" is something you wish to exploit, because you are afraid others won't catch on? You need a lesson in willpower. (sarcasm, FYI)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

LII in socionics, the more I've read of the system, the more I think it is "better" however that's just a thinking bias, because the structure of the system seems far more complete.

I actually relate more to, and am more accurately described by, the LII type than the MBTI INTP, if that makes any sense.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't understand. You're pressing forth your miniscule qualms and I'm trying to make what I can out of them. So far there is no collaboration going on, so why are you interested in questioning me? Maybe I act great in this realm of theory because I expect someone far more interesting and qualified to put me in my place, never the less teach me something. However the perception of my faked "greatness" is something you wish to exploit, because you are afraid others won't catch on? You need a lesson in willpower. (sarcasm, FYI)
    I'm far more interesting and qualified than you and I will certainly put you in your place. And I will teach you something, since you asked so graciously: Lauren is EII and you are an ASS.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    And I will teach you something, since you asked so graciously: Lauren is EII and you are an ASS.
    I already knew that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I already knew that.
    So what do you want, a fucking cookie?

Take that knowledge and progress.

deleted

So what do you want, a fucking cookie?
    No I want you to take the cookie and be happy.

Take that knowledge and progress.
    There is that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Stringent guidelines like always getting along with your dual are one of the reasons why some aren't too fond of Socionics.
    It must be stringent, since it's what socionics is based upon (i.e. the idea of duality). All the other assumptions can be easily relaxed, however this one must hold true for your type to be "right". Of course, there's also the possibility that the supposed duals have been typed wrong. I'm not questioning your self-typing, just saying that you gotta get along with your duals (not ALL of them, but most at least).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It must be stringent, since it's what socionics is based upon (i.e. the idea of duality). All the other assumptions can be easily relaxed, however this one must hold true for your type to be "right". Of course, there's also the possibility that the supposed duals have been typed wrong.
    I can work fine with ESTjs/LSEs in any other situation but I can not see myself in a romantic relationship with them.

Also, there is life experience and just individual personality quirks. Type is not the end all, be all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

No I want you to take the cookie and be happy.
    Now, is that really what you want? nvm.

Lauren - have you ever tried dating one? You might be pleasantly surprised. My work self is a world of difference away from my relationship self. And ESTJs are surprisingly... sweet.